912758[/snapback]

I was being sacastic! lol

912775[/snapback]

Then you need to be more so XP lol

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank got there's one in my town with an all you can pay £12 and have an all you can eat night. :D

912732[/snapback]

Wow thats a bit expensive isnt it??

Ive only ever been to one, when I was in Edinburgh for a couple of days, cost £8 and I thought that was a lot lol

Apparently theres one in London my parents like to visit whenever they go there, all you can eat for £4.99! :lol:

I'll have to go hunt this one out lol..called "Mr Woo's" im told..

aye the one in Cardiff by me is £9 Mon-Thurs and I thought that was kinda alot! mind you if you get take-out it's bout £5-6 so I guess you are getting quite a bit more for your £3 :P

anyways we digress, something you lot seem to be good at :lol::P

so far we have:

FRIDAY NIGHT MEAL!

Sah and co - Ascal, Fiondra (who are CSI fans who don't post :D) and Nicki (Zimbing)

Chantal (Borgteddy) and co -

Petra (QS) and Foxy - not eating

Caz (Tippin) and co -

Gebes

Mooby81

Steve (crippsy_99) and Laura

please confirm Steve!

BT how many in your group?

Luv sah xx

aye the one in Cardiff by me is £9 Mon-Thurs and I thought that was kinda alot! mind you if you get take-out it's bout £5-6 so I guess you are getting quite a bit more for your £3 :P

Where do you eat?? lol..we get take outs for £2-3 on this side of town (being Penarth/Dinas etc)

please confirm Steve!

Yup, if theres no objections by anyone :D

Though not sure about Laura

Laura! :D we are going to aim for about 1930 but I'm sure we'll be there ages so just get a cab from the airport and join us :blink: Petra and Foxy are joining us later as well so it's all good!

what did you mum say Jo? **crosses fingers**

I'm more of a "Mum I'm going to London/MK/Manchester on >insert dates< yey!" kind of person :o

Luv sah xx

Okay, here's what she said:

I can only let you go if you do all the stuff I tell you to do.

And those stuff I've gotta do are:

Tidy up all of the magazines

The vacuuming

Tidy my niece and nephews toys up

Sort the clothes out

Hopefully that's only going to take about 10 mintutes to do. If not, then I haven't a clue.

So to me, I can go!

yey Jo! do it all the night before and you'll be landed :blink:

oooops Petra!

so you're going to come when we go at 1930ish, have a coke/drink then leave before we do to go to bed and catch up on the evilness of jetlag? **lightbulb**? :o

Luv sah xx

oooops Petra!

so you're going to come when we go at 1930ish, have a coke/drink then leave before we do to go to bed and catch up on the evilness of jetlag? **lightbulb**?  :blink:

913687[/snapback]

Yes, that about covers it.

The only exception is Foxy will go to bed and I'll get the two con virgins sorted. :o

Laura! :P we are going to aim for about 1930 but I'm sure we'll be there ages so just get a cab from the airport and join us  :lol:  Petra and Foxy are joining us later as well so it's all good!

She's going down by train, going to Oxford Rd station the same as us, so we'll be able to see how long it takes us.

I'm more of a "Mum I'm going to London/MK/Manchester on >insert dates< yey!" kind of person  :D

I have a habit of just turning to them and saying "Oh yeah, im off to london/Lampeter/wherever again this weekend so i'll need a lift to the station again" :D

They got to the point now that they ask me every other weekend am I off anywhere :D

And other thing....I'll only be able to make it on Saturday. My mum says that it'll be a bit much if we stayed in a hotel for the night.

913689[/snapback]

Im just going on the saturday also, kinda pointless for me to stay in a hotel when i live about 40mins away by the train!

On the saturday where are we meeting up/time etc?

I'm not gonna get dressed up till I get to the place(there should be toilets in there right?)

So I'm one of the '3' travelling up to Manchester to visit/chill with Tippin for the weekend...

I've got a full day of work on the Friday (in school) so earliest I'll finish there is 4... then it'll be drive back to Oxford and pick up Jeanette... drive to leicester and pick up Ellie, then drive to Manchester... So basically, we could be looking at arriving 8:30 - 10:30ish...

I rather feel that the friday night meal will be out of the question for me... I'm going to be knackered after that drive, and will need my bed so I can recharge my batteries after 3 weeks of gruelling teaching practice, in time for a loooonnngggg day battling Voldemort and the deatheaters, and hanging out in G-mex...

Is there going to be a more general meet up on the saturday? Say, for afternoon coffee or what have you?!

--------------------------------

p.s. Thought I should do the whole introduction thing, as am new to the CSI section (and the show!!).

I'm Lizzi, I'm a 22 year old Trainee Teacher from Oxford. That's about it actually.

Lizzi xxx

**dives in quickly**

haven't settled on a time for the SAT DAY meet yet as am waiting for SM to confirm TALKS - I for one def want to see th SG and HP talks as I'm sure a few others will :rolleyes:

we haven't quite settled on a venue for FRIDAY NIGHT either yet as I'm not certain everyone will eat Chinese :lol: sorry you can't make it Friday night Lizzi! but as you'll be hanging with Caz, I am certain we shall cross paths atleast once that weekend :P

btw, Lizzi congrats if you read the entire THREAD :o that's well ippressive! if I'd have been online when you were posting earlier I would have linked you straight the the GMEX thread amoungst all these posts! :o

good night peeps! must crash :P

Luv sah xx

ps-LAURA-when we know where we're going, just get a taxi there to the restuarant then we can all walk back to the hotel laters! :o

HP TALK W00T! XD lol sorry XD

I'll def make an appearance at the chinese but i'll need to be about at mine when the three arrive so I can help them sort out lol - think jeannette will need some sleep too and since she is crashing on my floor be an idea to be at home when she gets there lol