CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

You're a friend of Sah's and she's not dragged you (kicking and screaming) to a Collectormania before  :lol:  I'm shocked.

See you there  :lol:

894265[/snapback]

She tried for C8 :lol:

I never get to go to the MK events though because I cant afford to stay anywhere on my own there and the people I usually room with at cons also tend to avoid signing events :lol:

I did ALMOST go to C8 mind you, but glad I didnt, was going to go sunday but its 4 hours to get there so I wouldnt have arrived until 1pm-ish and I hear most of the actors had started leaving by then!!

Thankfully im dragging one of my con buddies to Gmex with me, so I have someone to share with and be there both days..that and the fact theres 6 guests I would do almost anything to meet :lol:

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pah cheeky Stuart :wub:

Steve's just not a committed as me to getting my butt from Cardiff to MK! :P 4hours is a while when we can get to London in 2 on the train and even longer if MB - 5/6hours easilly to MK :o

but yey for GMEX! am actually staying in a hotel now - poss with Nicki - wahooo! :wub:

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin
pah cheeky Stuart :wub:

Steve's just not a committed as me to getting my butt from Cardiff to MK! :D 4hours is a while when we can get to London in 2 on the train and even longer if MB - 5/6hours easilly to MK :P

but yey for GMEX! am actually staying in a hotel now - poss with Nicki - wahooo!  :huh:

Luv sah xx

894803[/snapback]

If that's the case can you have a word with Sarah as I know Em may need somewhere to stay.

• 1 month later...

hehe! soweee! meant how many people are in your room! :P

I'm aiming to be there around 6pm/6:30pm on the Friday and I have to leave Sunday evening about 5pm

just wandered about times really as my lot will probs go out for dinner some where Friday night so the more the merrier! :blink:

also need to figure out the best day and time to have the CSI meet at the event - if people want to? :blink:

Luv sah xx

grrrr well lets hope it will be on time!!! I will keep my fingers crossed :blink:

are you guys flying into Manchester or London then getting a train/bus to Manchester?

any pref on dinner? will go investigate what kind of places they have! :blink:

Luv sah xx

We're flying into Manchester, arriving there at 10.00 am.

When we were in MK we ate at Frankie and Benny's The food is good there and the desserts even better :)

I'd go just for the desserts :D

I think they have them in Manchester too,

but I'm not sure if it's close to gMex or not.

We're leaving again on Monday and our flight leaves at 14.15

that doesn't mean anything to me at all!!! but I like F&B  :P

I will go poke the FAQ thread  :lol:

Luv sah xx

910498[/snapback]

maybe you can phone them.

Tell them where we're staying and ask them where the closest one is.

And how long it is to get there.

But if it is 0,3 km its not that far.

If my math is correct, its about a 5 minute walk.

• Showmasters Admin

If you take a look at this MAP you can see the G-Mex centre. F&Bs is the red circle.

It's pretty close, easily walkable.

I'd say it's probably more of a 10 minute walk though. Especially if Sah wears her big flares :unsure:

A 5 to 10 minute walk should be doable, right?

10 minutes to walk there.

Rest while we eat.

And then 10 minutes back.

910645[/snapback]

I stand corrected then. Looked like 3 miles to me. :unsure:

10 minutes walk... remember I am bringing an American with jetlag. :o I'll talk to Foxy and let you know.

trueliza, will sort the meet out for Sat! does your friend like CSI by any chance? :(

why thankyee TT nice to see you are alive :P

my big flares only cause a prob if 1) it is raining/damp and I hold them up so I don't soak my feet or 2) you stand on them!!!!!! :angel:

trains can be evil Mike :( but least you can get a kids fair :P

QS I really hope you and Foxy can make it, I will get a taxi with you guys if it means you will be there!!! but of course would understand if Foxy is very tired etc :lol: **uses Jedi mind trick >>>sleep in the afternoooooon be all refreshed for the evvveeeeee** :wub:

Luv sah xx

ps-so F&B tis then? :lol:

Have just found this thread, so here I am introducing myself, I'm from Edinburgh and and have only attended 1 SM event(C8) and am going to GMEX.

Am a fan of CSI:Vegas mainly and own all the box sets on DVD (R1) have tried to get into New York and Miami but do not enjoy them as much.

Looking forward to GMEX and would like to meet others who share an interest in CSI.

Not sure what else to say here now!!

welcome to the club :)

There are a lot of CSI threads on this board, so feel fee to pst there too

(CSI used to have its own section, with West Wing and 24, but no aymore :P)

there are threads about all of the series, episodes, and even a thread with has exam questions. We've had 2 so far and there will be a third one soon.

So have fun posting here and I'll see you at GMEX.