CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

Lost? In London? Me??? are you kidding!!! :lol:

come on, I did fairly well on those bus numbers the other morn, I was very close! and it was 3am! I was very proud of my level of coherentness :lol:

s'ok QS, Mutley means London not Bham, but I cannae wait for either! 5DAYS till Bham, wahoooo! :lol:

now what bout the rest of you!!! are you enjoying watching me talk to myself or what!!!! :lol: meanies!!!

Luv sah xx

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEY the forum is BACK!!!! *parties*

Bham "meet" was cool, was Stuart, Sarah and myself and also Zimbing (who's not a CSI fan B)) so we didn't actually talk CSI! but we did meet! :P

London in a few days, can't wait! who's coming again? I feel I must poke as the forum has been down soooo long and info is out of date so quickly :wub:

hope you make it Mike, rooting for ya! :firedevil:

Luv sah xx

hope you guys all had fun, sounds like it! soz bout the sunburn Emma! and Ciarae, can totally get the bad feet thing - seemed like we trekked round half of London last night/this morn!

we didn't get to the meet till bout 830pm by which time the troups had left Troch :lol: (oine day will make it there!) and had gone to a pub (which we had fun trying to find!) and alot of people seemed to have left!

saw Cher though and few others so it was fun! :D then ran (literally!) off to the theatre where "Few Good Men" was playing to the stage door with Roxy and Shabs to try and see the stars! oooh the excitement!

to cut a long story short, me and Mutley left Lee (Theodon of Rohan) El (Little Miss Idiot, formally Lady Elanor) and Cher in Picadilly Circus at around 415am and got back to Mutley's shortly after 5am!!! :(

hopefully see the rest of ya at c8? :unsure:

Luv sah xx

ps-Emma, did you send your crew email back yet?

oooooooow! GENUIS! I think we should!!!!  :D

Emma which times did you put down to crew for? and which days are people making it to MK for?

*bounces* *internal squeeeee'ing* :D

Luv sah xx

851613[/snapback]

I'm going the whole weekend but I've said i can only crew sat and sunday 1/2 day (am). i'm getting there friday morning.

dunno WHAT I'd do widout ya Caz! :o I don't wanna think about it!

put down to crew Friday am and Saturday all day

I know Too Tall and Al are only there on Friday (figured I may as well write it since they don't come into this section :P) but Sarah (Torres) is there all weekend I think!

how about Friday lunch time then ? or Sunday??? what do people think?

need to see more of you in here :P :P :P

Luv sah xx

If I manage to get money I would only be able to turn up either Friday or Saturday. I would be going with another friend AND it would totally depend on football matches...

... plus, if I'm not kept entertained I will go home... LOL.