Latest guest announcement - LAWRENCE MAKOARE

again? it is looking a good lineup mainly due to the battlestar guests, but the number of repeat guests is ridiculous.

Also i thought it was going to be be 30 guests not including star wars and doctor who peeps, meens we still have a lot of guests still to be announced then!

again? it is looking a good lineup mainly due to the battlestar guests, but the number of repeat guests is ridiculous.

Also i thought it was going to be be 30 guests not including star wars and doctor who peeps, meens we still have a lot of guests still to be announced then!

i dont know about anyone elses oppinion on this matter but i feel comments like the ones you have just made should be put in a separate thread and not on a guests announcment thread. if the guest was to read these coments it could disharten them.

as for the number of return guests, these guests are always popular and that is why they return. you have to remember there are always new commers to these events that may not have met these guests before. therefore as well as providing new guests for us vetrans of the colectormania and convention world Showmasters also provide a wide range of guests for bothe us and the newbies.

from

sarah

aka elfqueen1979

aka team savvy soldier!

Blessed Be!!!

Lurtz was a cool character, who is witchking and gothmog though?? Is gothmog that weird pink freak that attacked them from the boats??

yep sure is! Witchking of Angmar is the scary Wraith with the nice morningstar that Eowyn defeats! :P

Edited by fell beast

I think Sala might be doing some work for the "Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" not too sure but in about 4 -5 hours time I know someone who'll be able to tell us...

Hun - over to you! :wub: