OMG ! Is it just me ........

dufresne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Only 10 weeks till I see Dean Stockwell and Jamie Bamber *dances around the room*

Only 10 weeks to save up some money Ahhhhh I am skint. I need to do over time.

We need more guest annoucements.

CM7 is overflowing with new guests and LFCC3 has only a couple of guests so far.

Edited by fox mulder

OMG Only 10 weeks till I see Dean Stockwell and Jamie Bamber *dances around the room*

CM7 is overflowing with new guests and LFCC3 has only a couple of guests so far.

kris1471@msn.com

please and thank you !

Edited by fox mulder

Dufresne, I see the Deletion Weasel has rendered you post meaningless. . You should repost it.

And anyway, back on topic. I think SM's are trying something new with LFCC3.

NO GUESTS!

Either that or a severly truncated version of what went previously due to them not being able to get anyone!

I've got a feeling which is leading me to not being at all surprised if they pulled the event.

I hope LFCC3 does not get pulled because I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly

want to see Dean Stockwell and Jamie Babmber and the location is easier travel to.

It looks like it could get pulled because many other events are during the month of March and April.

You got me worried now. ;);)

Hopefully when Christmas is over we will get loads of annoucements.

Edited by BluebizzieB

it only leaves them 2 maybe 3 magazine issue's to advertise i agree with some of your i can see a possible cancelation Please showmaster NOo we Need guest we need are event.

Lets hope it's gonna be a nice crimbo prezzie and they gonna give us a huge list of guest all at once.

wasnt there rumours the other week of guest announcements this week?

kris1471@msn.com

please and thank you !

David, can you please justify editing that post ? I am VERY close to complaining to SMs officially about you (for all the good it would do !) - it did NOT mention another show specifically, and did not warrant interference. You don't want another BuFF incident, do you ?

Dufresne, I see the Deletion Weasel has rendered you post meaningless. . You should repost it.

And anyway, back on topic. I think SM's are trying something new with LFCC3.

NO GUESTS!

Either that or a severly truncated version of what went previously due to them not being able to get anyone!

I've got a feeling which is leading me to not being at all surprised if they pulled the event.

Yo Bear ! I have just reported the post (I'll not hold my breath) - I might have to neuter a fox at L3 !! Moderation is one thing, but being a nosey kissass is another entirely !!

Anyway, what am I missing - why all this negative speculation about L3 ?? How much do you expect to happen so close to Christmas ?

• Moderators

As clearly stated in the rules:

Unfortunately we can not allow advertising for other events or businesses (blatant or otherwise!).

The key words being BLATANT OR OTHERWISE. Now, whether you mention it by NAME or discuss it in ways in which you believe "get around the rules" so it doesn't warrant a deletion ... it does! It's not like you don't know that you can't discuss other shows anyway.

If you have a problem with the RULES - and it IS actually the rules that you have a problem with, not ME, because I did not set the rules ... I just simply have to follow them - then please email Showmasters and explain to them why you have a problem with THEIR rules.

I realise that you and others believe that discussing other events is fine, and you get annoyed when they are edited by me but at the end of the day it's not my fault because I have not decided what the rules are on this forum, Showmasters did. And if you have a problem with me doing my job properly then that's not my problem really.

There's no need to get personal because it's not my fault, and if you want to complain to Showmasters about me following their rules then go ahead, I don't believe I'm doing wrong by doing it. I'm sorry, but it DOES get a bit boring having the same argument with you all the time. You and Admiral Bear BLATANTLY know the rules already and yet continue to go against them, so why am I the one in the wrong? Just try and follow the rules and there would be no need to me to delete anything.

Thanks.

David, don't be a yoghurt ! If it gets "boring" why did you make the same point FOUR times in that last post. Go chat up the teenage girls on MSN. There's a fine line between doing your job and pi$$ing people off. Why do you need your tongue so far up SMs anyway ? Do they give you free autos or do you just want someone to like you ? You can delete this if you like, but you'll have read it !

Anyway, what am I missing - why all this negative speculation about L3 ?? How much do you expect to happen so close to Christmas ?

I would like to know that, too. Why all this negativity so suddenly?

It's Christmas time. I for my part never seriously expected to have a larger guest list before the beginning of January.

Okay, I expected more than two names before then, but already speculating if the event will be pulled just because we have only two names is a bit harsh in my eyes. So maybe we'll get bulk announcements of 3, 4 or 5 names at once now instead of two names every week or so.

• Moderators

Dufresne ... OK so you started off with perhaps a valid argument and now you've just made yourself look really stupid by having to resort to petty personal insults so I'm not bothering with you any more. I tried to explain myself so you understood what I did and perhaps you would not have to keep complaining but there's obviously no reasoning with you. If you do have such a problem with me and following the rules WHICH IS MY JOB then I suggest emailing Showmasters and explaining why you believe it is so wrong for me to do so.

Oh, and make sure you attach the above post so they know how you responded to my perfectly reasonable answer to your initial problem.

Edited by DavidB

Dufresne ... OK so you started off with perhaps a valid argument and now you've just made yourself look really stupid by having to resort to petty personal insults so I'm not bothering with you any more. I tried to explain myself so you understood what I did and perhaps you would not have to keep complaining but there's obviously no reasoning with you. If you do have such a problem with me and following the rules WHICH IS MY JOB then I suggest emailing Showmasters and explaining why you believe it is so wrong for me to do so.

Oh, and make sure you attach the above post so they know how you responded to my perfectly reasonable answer to your initial problem.

That's FIVE times now - very rational !