*~The C7 costume thread~*

Lady of The Realm

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My costumes are miffing me off now. I did a really good top part to my Phoenix costume then totally fooked up the sleeves on it so am starting it from the beginning. So far my costumes are going slow. Still trying to decide which Lestat to do, though I have an idea now for Akasha's headdress for my friend. Just need to get my equipment together which includes: glue, craft foam, loads of gold, bronze and silver sprays, and blue, silver and gold paints, also wire and alot of it. Then after I get all that I need to think of a way for it to stay on her head. This could be fun.

My costumes are miffing me off now. I did a really good top part to my Phoenix costume then totally fooked up the sleeves on it so am starting it from the beginning. So far my costumes are going slow. Still trying to decide which Lestat to do, though I have an idea now for Akasha's headdress for my friend. Just need to get my equipment together which includes: glue, craft foam, loads of gold, bronze and silver sprays, and blue, silver and gold paints, also wire and alot of it. Then after I get all that I need to think of a way for it to stay on her head. This could be fun.

OMG Nebs...Take LOTS of pics...sounds a real challenge...

Need some help? We could have a costume building weekend. I think that For the headdress it was held on through the bun she had on her head. I couldn't tell for sure without looking at some pics. When Jack ddi Queen Amidala s/he just built as a headbamd that could then be attached to the wig.

As for my breasts, I'm envious that Rimmer had a large chest!!!! I'll be able to hide mine under all my layers.

Oopppss! Forgot to add. Naurarwen>> I will be doing the book Lestat (Blood cantical cover) at some point. You'll properly work better as the Tom Cruise Lestat. I know Jack is considering Armard. Jack also came up with a couple of thoughts re: Harry Potter. You could the teacher who taught Broom flying in the first film with the yellow eyes (sorry can't remeber her name off teh top of my head) or Prf Quirrel. Or if you fancy being a kid, we don't have a Harry.

Hi to fellow Team savvy member.

This is a bit OT but leggolassie is that you emma? this is becky if it is .

HI HUN *Waves and hugs*

if it's not *runs away and hides*

i wondered where everyone had gone, i havn't spoke to anyone in ages.

are you still doing your Lucius costume? cuz i have started to rework my Bellatrix.

I hope it is you cuz then we could start comparing notes i know that sarah is still coming as lilly and lil aber lisa is being andromeda. Faith is still trying to work out which member of the Hogwarts alumni she wants to be and some one on the forum asked if she could be tonks so said yes of course.

We really are in need of some male characters James, Remus, sirius, and Snape of cousre (is fran still planning on doing him?), so if any one would like to volunteer to be part of the Alumni please let me know.

Oh i hope that this is you emm if not then i just rambled ramdomly at some poor person and now feel like a git.

Ah well .....

Becky XXXXX :P:P:rolleyes::P:P

HI HUN *Waves and hugs*

are you still doing your Lucius costume? cuz i have started to rework my Bellatrix.

I hope it is you cuz then we could start comparing notes i know that sarah is still coming as lilly and lil aber lisa is being andromeda. Faith is still trying to work out which member of the Hogwarts alumni she wants to be and some one on the forum asked if she could be tonks so said yes of course.

We really are in need of some male characters James, Remus, sirius, and Snape of cousre (is fran still planning on doing him?), so if any one would like to volunteer to be part of the Alumni please let me know.

Oh i hope that this is you emm if not then i just rambled ramdomly at some poor person and now feel like a git.

Ah well .....

Becky XXXXX :lol::D:lol::D:D

Hey! Bellatrix! Are you the girl who wore the funny snape t shirt? and you told me you dressed as Bellatrix at the party? I have a pic of you somewhere!

HI HUN *Waves and hugs*

Ah well .....

Becky XXXXX :blink::lol::unsure::o:lol:

Yes it iis indeed me. I'm currantly working on the shirt for my Lucius. Fran (now known as Jack) won't be doing his Snape until Prime as he wants to unleash Cptn Jack at a Showmasters event. I don't know when, at the event, I'll be wearing but I will keep you posted.

Corsets rule!!! Luckerly I don't need one for lucius.  However I might need to do some boob hiding.  I'm 5'5" with a 36b chest.

I wouldn't worry about hiding them, Rimmer happily sported a 34F at C6!

LMAO good god girlie and *I* get trouble for having massive pups! kudos to you :lol:;)

i was just hit with a cunning plaaaan I WANNA BE A GIANT MR FLIBBLE WITH GLOWING RED EYES!!!!!!! ;) how cool would THAT be?!

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by twitch

My Voldemort cosutme is ready XP, I am Lord Voldemort sign is still wet though...lol, so exactly how many death eaters are descending on Milton Keynes?

shhhhh! its a secret!!!

Quick question, Should I do Lucius' furry hat from the Quidditch match in HP2 or would I look too gay?!?

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy