*~The C7 costume thread~*

Lady of The Realm

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its depending who is there... but hopefully something harry potter related :-p

There are some of us going Potter related whether HP guests are there or not :rolleyes:

sm without HP guests that would be a first

For me its depending who is there... but hopefully something harry potter related :-p

There are some of us going Potter related whether HP guests are there or not B)

sm without HP guests that would be a first

lol well one is there normally with or without the invite, the others who I do actually like only come when invited ;)

Naurawen i thought you were going to be one of my brides at the party?!

Friday: SGC costume

Saturday: Secret :angry:

Saturday Night: Dracula (Van Helsing)

Sunday: Am crewing (hopefully) and I was thinking of getting som bunny ears and a tail! :angry: hehe! would be amusing! Might juts get the ears! :wub:

Nat :blush:

I hate missing the beginning of threads 9 pages is ALOT to catch up on so i skipped once i got past the first couple o'pages. ;)

i adore dressing up and have so many ideas and costumes already its just growing the perverbial balls to wear them.

(these are just a couple)

*lara croft outfit

*i have an Arnold Rimmer costume(with original show prop) that I have been dying to finish and air for years but have always found excuses not to finish it.

*an evil willow costume (my first ever costume)

*and if Yvie and Jola were up for it we have a charmed costume set we can premier :D but you'll have to encourage/convinve them it's a good idea ;);)

Edited by twitch

*i have an Arnold Rimmer costume(with original show prop) that I have been dying to finish and air for years but have always found excuses not to finish it.

Do it!!!!!!!! (Which series costume, I've got a series one one and them my infamous Gingham number and the up and coming Ace!)

Do it!!!!!!!! (Which series costume, I've got a series one one and them my infamous Gingham number and the up and coming Ace!)

ah nooooo you got it straight off the bat. it's the Quarantine episode with the gingham dress :huh: a friend of mine has one of the original three Mr Flibbles from the set, he got it a few of years a go and I went nuts over it as I adore Rimmer but that episode is one of my favourites :D

I made it once but wasnt at all happy with it (it was pretty poo and im a perfectionist when it comes to costumes if I'm that passionate about the character), I'm still deciding to work with what I have or to start from scratch again.

Edited by twitch

Dark Phoenix is going great. Msg me on msn and Ill give you the links to some pics I've done. I finished one boot/sock things and its great!!

Might have another costume for Sunday night now but I don't know. I will either redo my secret costume or Dark Phoenix. If not I might wear Lestat/Armand....depends.

If I do Lestat I need a violin

how is flibble these days not heard from him in a while! :lol::D