*~The C7 costume thread~*

Lady of The Realm

Mooney! A you shall be a Gryffindor, for I will not be! :lol:

But to make up for it, I will be walking around in fishnets and gold sequins.

:D:lol:

:lol:

That shall be a sight, reminds me really need to get on with mine. Got the other half chasing up for the tie etc which is good, keeps him busy and out of trouble :huh:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the costume be loosly movie related - because I'm thinking of having a gangster thing goin on (bit like in my avatar) - but I'm not sure if its movie enough.

My dear! What about Resevoir Dogs? Goodfellas? The Godfather? So many gangster movies to choose from!

I forget the name... that musical with children? DAMNIT.... on the tip of my tongue....!

Musical with children.....Bugsy Malone maybe???

Mooney! A you shall be a Gryffindor, for I will not be!  -_-

:lol:  -_-

:wub:

That shall be a sight, reminds me really need to get on with mine. Got the other half chasing up for the tie etc which is good, keeps him busy and out of trouble :gorgeous:

Cool! You still making the cloak? My friend might be borrowing my Gryffindor uniform so you might have a friend yet! -_-

Mooney! A you shall be a Gryffindor, for I will not be!  -_-

:lol:  -_-

:wub:

That shall be a sight, reminds me really need to get on with mine. Got the other half chasing up for the tie etc which is good, keeps him busy and out of trouble :gorgeous:

Cool! You still making the cloak? My friend might be borrowing my Gryffindor uniform so you might have a friend yet! -_-

I don't have a way to make it so not quite sure on how I am doing it just yet but might get someone else to make it so it fits better