*~The C7 costume thread~*

Lady of The Realm

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is you'll love it. Do you like Angel by any chance? Just guessing from your avatar. If you end up going to C8 too then youll get to see me as Spike!! BOOYAH!

Love Angel, Looooooovvvvvvve Spike, that's why I am so desperate to meet James at C7. No way I could get to C8 though, funds are rapidly depleting cuz of C7, my husband would kill me if I told him I wanted to go to C8 as well!!! :P

All I can say is you'll love it. Do you like Angel by any chance? Just guessing from your avatar. If you end up going to C8 too then youll get to see me as Spike!! BOOYAH!

Love Angel, Looooooovvvvvvve Spike, that's why I am so desperate to meet James at C7. No way I could get to C8 though, funds are rapidly depleting cuz of C7, my husband would kill me if I told him I wanted to go to C8 as well!!! :P

Tell ya what. Whenever I do my Spike costume I'll send ya pics

My husband thinks I should go as catwoman. He keeps trying to talk me into going to London the day before C7 to buy a shiny catsuit like the one Michelle Phifer (spelling?) has in Batman. I don't think so! I shall be going as me, plain and simple!!! :lol:

Yeah in fact I think there needs to be a Harry Potter costume 'head count' as it were (so I can track you all down and photograph you! Hehehe....man I wish I'd decided to do my Tonks costume this year)

So far I know of-

Charon- Lily Potter

Tippin- Lord Voldmort

Legolassie Malfoy- Lucius Malfoy (well I assume after the ring thing!)

Who else?

Yeap, indeedy oh! I will be the Daddy with the Rock God hair. I'm trying to persuede my brother to go as Snape but it dose depend on his budget. My friend Becky will be doing Bellatrix. In fact I think there is a group going with her who will be manily Slytherin.

So in fact it would be nice to have a head count of who are bad guys and who are good guys. *thinks to self* I might start another topic (which is something I don't do often).

What day you doing this by the way cause I might have a day free now to be harry if you want....might have to have slightly light brown haired harry unless i get get my hands on my old naffy wig which I dont care if its cut, dyed what ever....^_^

Hiyah Hun! *waves*

Yeap, you doing Harry Potter will be cool. As long as you don't mind me randomly grabbing you with my cane *evil grin*. We may even have a wig that you can use. Its my old Han Solo wig. I'm actually doing my HP cossie on Sat. That could change depending on what everyone else is wearing.

My total cossie list is; Lucius Malfoy and Haldir.

I would of worn my Leggy but the quiver needs rebuilding and I won't have time to build it.

I do have a Spike cossie but haven't worn it in ages. Druki's trying to get me to wear it again when she dose her Drusilla costume.

Edited by Legolassie Malfoy

Hey everyone ;)

Less than 2 months to go now, can't wait.

Anyways i have a quick question. I've been putting together a stargate costume and its almost complete. The only things i need are the patches that they have on the sleeves of their uniforms. U know the ones i mean, the SG-1 patch and the Earth symbol patch.

I've seen them for sale on an American website but i can't order them cos i haven't got the right bank card. Anyway i just wondered if you could recommend any UK based sites. It would just be easier for me because i might then be able to put a mail order in.

Any help you can give me will be very much appreciated.

We're doing Harry Potter on Monday now the only free day we got. We got Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco and Moaning Myrtle basically we got CoS Harry, Myrtle and Draco (I prefer the uniform and Willow prefers Draco's hair) and I think Hermione and Ron are PoA though I could be wrong about Hermione. Just our Ron wants to do Ron when they see Buckbeak in just his shirt, tie, pants and wand!! Oh wig!!! I could do with one! I could maybe pop to yours in Easter!! I'm still trying to find time to make akashas crown but I barely have time need to make like 3/4 hp robes, ties, dark phoenix, lestat and my secret costume.

Oo oo ooH! Do you have a secret cossie? I must know *points wand and sword at the same time* I've sent you an e-mail re Easter. We are holding a gathering and I hope to do a cossie chat then. Lucy might do her Hermione might it looks like we won't be on the same day as yours.

OK, the Monty Python knights idea that me and some mates were planning on doing has been scrapped because none of us can be arsed doing it. However, I love doing costumes (was Alex DeLarge from a Clockwork Orange at the C6 party). So this time, I've decided to go as Willy Wonka - the psychadelic 1970's version. So far I've got the hat, the coat, the trousers, the shirt and the shoes. Not yet made the waistcoat or flambuoyant bow tie, but I'll get around to doing them soon.

Not that anyone's that bothered though... Just thought I'd keep the thread going.

OK, the Monty Python knights idea that me and some mates were planning on doing has been scrapped because none of us can be arsed doing it. However, I love doing costumes (was Alex DeLarge from a Clockwork Orange at the C6 party). So this time, I've decided to go as Willy Wonka - the psychadelic 1970's version. So far I've got the hat, the coat, the trousers, the shirt and the shoes. Not yet made the waistcoat or flambuoyant bow tie, but I'll get around to doing them soon.

Not that anyone's that bothered though... Just thought I'd keep the thread going.

i hope you're not as scary as he was! otherwise you will probably experience a few people with traumatised childhoods screaming and running away from you! lol :wub:

lolol! Someone gave me a great idea... I'm going to take a load of lollipops and sweets with me and hand them out to all the boys and girls! Well, I'll give 'em out to anyone who'll come near me :unsure:

Heh, I can't stop walking around with my cane and top hat... I think I have problems :P

And I'm not going to be a pervy Willy Wonka, fear me not! :unsure:

Heh, I can't stop walking around with my cane and top hat... I think I have problems :unsure:

you don't have a problem, i wear my top hat a lot too! :o thay're so much fun! (besides, i need to justify the amount i paid for it! lol)

Wow, everyones costumes are sounding sooo good!!!!! :lol:

Just a quick update on Ace. I've now made then trousers to go with the jacket (That unfortunately I have to make a new collar for, the one I made first time is a bit small!!!) I'm going to do a little test with them to see if wearing tights underneath helps with the unfortunate static problem I seem to be having with them, I'm going to look like a shrinkwrapped turkey if I'm not careful!!!

I finally got the boots I wanted from e-bay. I paid for them today and hopefully they'll arrive soon and my wig should be dropping through the letterbox any day now!!!

I can't wait to try it on all together!!!!!

*Is getting stupidly excited about it all again!*