Room share at C7 and LFCC3

tiggerific

seems I left Jeni's friend Hazel off the Saturday night list, ooops! soz!!! :D

UPDATE:

SATURDAY - 13 peeps (4people in 2 of the rooms, 5people in the other)

Sah

Nicki

Kayla

Sarah

Em

Claire (Ascal)

Katy

Jeni

Jeni's friend Hazel

Theresa (wahooo!)

Andy (FINALLY dude!)

Emm (Muffin)

Vicky (yey she's back!)

C O S T

at the mo:

tis £55 per room per night (except Thurs which is £66 as it's a business day)

THURSDAY = £66 / 3 = £22

FRIDAY = £165 / 12 = £13.75

SATURDAY = £165 / 13 = £12.70

SUNDAY = £110 / 10 = £11 ;)

------------------------------------------

ALL 3 NIGHTS = £37.45 as things stand :rolleyes:

Claire = £59.45

Em & Sarah = £48.45

B)

Shepseskaf (Shep-ses-kaf ;) ) and Smaug - Theresa and Rach say hey!!

T, we could all cram into 2 rooms on the FRIDAY but it would mean 4 people would need to crash on the floor :unsure:

it would be £110 / 12 = £9.20 each so a saving of £4.55 but it might be hard trying to get 6 people in the bathroom on the Saturday, spesh if people are crewing! also pillows and blankets/sleepings bags for 4 people might look a little suspect :D

T, don't feel as though you should delete your posts, it's great to hear from you :rolleyes:

Ascal, cool smiley!!!!!

2 n half weeks to go yey!!!! *bounces*

Luv&hugs always,

sah xx

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey sah! the thought just popped in my head so i thought id mention it. i think the 3 rooms is better anyway. also, im not going to be able to get the fri off so i'll be coming down after col. i should arrive just after 7 in the evening, so i'd be grateful if u could let me know where u are so i can find u. my crewing will be the same which means my only time off is sat afternoon.

thats all for no. ttyl, luv n hugs, t.

p.s, to everyone - i've added some of u to my msn hope u don't mind :-)

p.s, to everyone - i've added some of u to my msn hope u don't mind :-)

Added back SHEEPSCAFE. lol. Sah you cannot take a mispronuciation away from me! You should know that by now! I'm forever saying Sah wrong :rolleyes:

ps. Ascal Elessar...what time r u getting there thursday...maybe an idea if we swapped mobile no's nearer the time

Sure, if you want to send me an e-mail, I'll give you my number. It's ascal_elessar@yahoo.co.uk.

Not sure what time I'll be arriving, probably between 1 & 2 PM.

seems an update is in order B)

UPDATE:

SATURDAY - 14 peeps (4people in 1 of the rooms, 5people in the other 2)

Sah

Nicki

Kayla

Sarah

Em

Claire

Katy

Jeni

Jeni's friend Hazel

Theresa

Andy

Emm

Vicky

Rach :D

C O S T

THURSDAY = £66 / 3 = £22

FRIDAY £165/13 = £12.70

SAT £165/14 = £11.80

SUN £110/11 = £10

------------------------------------------

ALL 3 NIGHTS = £34.50 wahooo saved ya £3, that'll buy ya CHINESE take out ;) on *which ever night* :D

Claire = £56.50

Em & Sarah = £45.50

B)

could some on THIS WEEKEND please poke me and remind me to CANCELL the extra room for Sunday night? thankies! ^_^

also Nicki and Rach have kindly said they will lug down those amazing roll-up-into-a-tiny-bag sleeping bags for the floories, if ANYONE can squash in a cushion or a blanket or SOMETHING *hidden* amoungst their things then please POST and bring it!!

Luv sah xx

ps-on the Sunday night, it might be a bit of a squash! :D there will be 2 people on the floor in 1room and 1 person on the floor in the other room :D

all you skinny people out there!!! you might wanna squash into the bed :D

EVERYONE PLEASE REPLY SO I KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN THIS!!

I have read this!! *fills in the reply slip and hands it in* :D

I ALWAYS bring my pillow from home so there's one pillow for you!

And damnit you can fit three people in a bed... if you don't mind getting close :D

Have seen! :D

Ummm - don't think I've got anything concealable... :D lemme have a root around at home... could just stick a blanket in my bag - that'd do...

Do the rooms had chairs? if so - can I call the chair now? (doesn't matter if it's just a normal straightback one) because I kinda sleep with about 5 pillows :D So a chair would be better for me.

I would bring my pillow - but it's a bit big a bulky, and non-secretive... :wub:

*Ticks the box* I have read and understood the information Sah.

Skinny people, well that certainly isn't me. Pillow erm maybe I'm not sure I will look into getting my travel one in my bag but its gonna be quite a squeeze.

Erm... have you cancelled the room yet? coz i have 2 more people who deffo need room space if we have it coz they were expceting to crew the whole weekend and get accom that way but that hasn't happened and their up stresm without a paddle!!! therefore it may be more worth while to have the extra room as there are more! i dunno!

Edited by proby's_girl

Erm... have you cancelled the room yet? coz i have 2 more people who deffo need room space if we have it coz they were expceting to crew the whole weekend and get accom that way but that hasn't happened and their up stresm without a paddle!!! therefore it may be more worth while to have the extra room as there are more! i dunno!

Up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick!!

Hey everyone, dont come here very much but I'd love to crash in one of these rooms, as at the mo im homeless and sleeping on the street :o

Thanks to Andy (DE) for asking everyone, and sorting this out for me! if its ok i'll stay friday and saturday night!

Thanks for the huuuuuuge favour!! I'll bring nibbles etc etc and money of course!

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**