Room share at C7 and LFCC3

tiggerific

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's any help, Sah I can make a separate booking for the thursday only.

Oh, and sorry about earlier on MSN, I managed to do something stupid to my computer and it turned everything I typed into Japanese :wub: . I've managed to fix it now (as you can see)

LMAO... I've done that... :vader: And now my keyboard is all back-to-front because it's configured for Japanese... Intentionally but sometimes my language bar jumps into Japanese on it's own...

(or the skinny people, THREE, can get in the double bed, according to Rach!!! laugh.gif )

Or really friendly people. :P I'm fine with sharing the bed with whoever. Just I can't TAKE people who hog blankets kick or SNORE.

...(or the skinny people, THREE, can get in the double bed, according to Rach!!! laugh.gif )

Or really friendly people. ;) I'm fine with sharing the bed with whoever. Just I can't TAKE people who hog blankets kick or SNORE.

hear that Katy? you have been warned about snoring!!!!! :unsure::lol::lol:

anyone who snores BEWARE! just cause at London I couldn't be bothered to move and find a projectile, at MK I will have a stash ready next to my bed!!!! :P

heheheh!! ;)

Luv sah xx

Just to warn you Sah, I've looked on the travel lodge site and according to that there are no more rooms avaliable for the CM weekend... so you better check to see if they have a thursday night room avaliable...

I can't stand snorers. Lie on your backs damnit! And close your mouth! :P

I'm hungry.

thanks for that Rach ^_^

but I'm not worried yet - hotels only release a certian number of rooms to their website, they have to hold rooms back for customers who will book by phone B)

also lieing on one's back is a reason WHY people snore, it certainly WON'T STOP people snoring!!!! :P:P:o

Luv sah ;) xx

ah no Rach :lol: hope you are feeling better now?

just posting quickly to say I had my uni time table today (got the nest 2 months of my life mapped out in front of me!) and I officially have Fridays OFF!!!!! WAHOOOO!!!! *dancs* *bounces* *beams*

MK on the Thursday here I come!!!!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

UPDATE!!!

ANDY DE

I originally trauled through it ALL *AGAIN* for you and you STILL haven't even POSTED :wub: *prods Andy*

THURSDAY

ONE OF YOU that is going Thursday (please RECONFIRM) is going to have to dive in and book the room - if there's none left on the website (remember you want a FAMILY room) then try phoning, they have to keep some rooms back for telephone bookings and can't release them all to the website :o

FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY

the number of people staying these nights seems to be fluxuating :D

soz to reitterate it AGAIN but otherwise people will have to look back and then they don't :lol: so here we go:

FRIDAY - 10 definate peeps, 2rooms - 3rooms booked

THIRD ROOM ROOM WILL BE CANCELLED UNLESS 2 PEOPLE OR MORE ARE DEFINATES

DEFINATES

Sah

Rach

Rach's friend Ren

Nicki

Kayla

Sarah

Em

Claire (Ascal)

Katy

Jeni

POSSIBLES

Vicky

Nili

Emm (Muffin)

Andy DE

SATURDAY - 11 definate peeps

THIRD ROOM CANCELLED UNLESS ANOTHER DEFINATE IS ADDED

as above but with Theresa (Shepeskaf) as a definate :blink:

SUNDAY - 10 definate peeps

THIRD ROOM CANCELLED UNLESS 2 PEOPLE OR MORE ARE DEFINATES

exactly the same as Saturday but unfortunately Sarah and Em will have left us :(

and as a reminder ;) DO NOT TURN UP WITH A BUNCH OF £10 NOTES, YOU'LL NEED FIVERS AND CHANGE TOO SO WE CAN SORT THE MONEY OUT!! ;)

in FIVE weeks we will be at c7! yey!

I know it may seem far away but other people might be looking for rooms so if we can get ours sorted and cancelled, if necessary, then the sooner the better! if people e.g. Nili don't know now and won't know for another 3 weeks then it's cool, long as I know where we stand :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-I REALLY NEED everyone to REPLY to this, it's taken me about TWO hours to do, so I know you have seen it and read it. I don't think some of you appreciate HOW MUCH WORK goes into all this!!!! :lol:

SAH! I HAVE PRODDED ANDY AND HE DOESNT SEEM TO GATHER THAT IT'LL BE DEAD CHEAP IF WE ALL CRAM INTO THESE ROOMS! HE THINKS HE'LL NEED TO TAKE OUT A SMALL LOAN FOR ACCOM!!!

Replied!! :angry::lol:

Sah, I'll also say for you to keep the third room until the absolute LAST min. Which I think is a week before check in? I dunno. I'll have to check also with Ren to see if she is still coming... haven't spoken to her in ages B)

Horrah for Sah! This great act of kindness will not go forgotten hun! You Organising fiend you.... :D :D

Er, guys *coyly pops head round door* I'm going to C7 on the Friday and kayla has persuaded me to stay for the party on Saturday, so I'll probably go home on the Sunday, so pretty please, is there room left for a little one?! If there is you can put me down as a definate and I' be sooo happy.

Thanking you so much :rolleyes:

Lou

xx

excellent people! diolch yn fawr!

RACH - re Andy (silly boy!!!!! :D ) he can prob just crash on the floor last min, long as he knows it will be the floor! we are looking at £15 MAX pppn :o

NICKI - thanks for confirmation!

LOU - do you need to crash SATURDAY ONLY or Friday as well? great to have you spesh as we are all going on a mission in November yey! :rolleyes:

VICKY - has decided to stay again for friday, saturday and sunday yey! *huggles*

ASCAL - good news bout Thurs! not sure who is staying that night tbh, no one has posted - yet :o as you know from our little section of the forum, Nili might not make it :D so you MIGHT have the room to yourself - how du feel about that? £60 is kinda alot :wub: chat to you on msn soon *hint hint*!!

JENI - thanks for confirmation also! shouldn't be a prob, can we have said friend's name please! :D

KAYLA - thankyou!!!! *feels loved* :D

will update the big post ASAP B)

Luv sah xx