Room share at C7 and LFCC3

tiggerific

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, sorry for mucking you peeps about but I am now only coming to C7 on the Friday. I thought that my brother didn't want to come but apparently he does and he's not interested in staying for the whole weekend. Please remove me from the whole room share equation. So sorry guys.

Lou

xx

Right, sorry for mucking you peeps about but I am now only coming to C7 on the Friday. I thought that my brother didn't want to come but apparently he does and he's not interested in staying for the whole weekend. Please remove me from the whole room share equation. So sorry guys.

Lou

xx

:wub:

We'll have to have a meet up on the friday then!!! :lol: as well as saturday, sunday and maybe even monday... ok so most of us will be spending most of our time together but what the hell! :lol:

I'm all days! thursday -> sunday!!! :lol: can't wait!!! still have to check i have the tuesday off! :P

Me and Em are definietley there for the Thursday, friday and saturday night!

Looks like I'm not the only one staying on the Thurdsay so I'll go ahead and book a room.

if u dont mind booking the room that would be great! we'l pay u the thursday night :(

Looks like I'm gonna be traveling really early on Friday morning... *groan* And woooo bank holiday idiots on the train.

Join the club, 6am flight out of Edinburgh YaY! :lol: So leaving my house about 3am, so no sleep that night probably :(

Ok Im thinking about trying to get the Sunday off work and coming up Sun am and staying overnight, but then I see SM are gonna make an announcement 'bout talks so aarrgghh! now what ^_^ So is there room if I come up Sun????? Maybe I should hold off making a desion till after the announcement! Heeeeeeelp!

Shelby x-x-x

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!

hugs.gif for those who can no longer come to c7, namely Rach and Nili ^_^:huh: you guys will be missed!!

THURSDAY

Ascal Elessar (aka my friend Claire) has booked the room, far as I can see, tis her and Em n Sarah that night?

FRIDAY - 12 definate peeps, 2rooms - 3rooms booked

Sah

Nicki

Kayla

Sarah

Em

Claire (Ascal)

Katy

Jeni

Theresa (wahooo!)

Andy (FINALLY dude!)

Emm (Muffin)

Vicky (yey she's back!)

SATURDAY - 12 definate peeps again

as above

SUNDAY - 10 definate peeps

THIRD ROOM CANCELLED on 24th (2 weekends) AS THINGS STAND

exactly the same but unfortunately Sarah and Em will have left us ^_^

C O S T

at the mo:

tis £55 per room per night

THURSDAY = I can't do because Claire has the booking details

FRIDAY = £165 / 12 = £13.75

SATURDAY = £165 / 12 = £13.75

SUNDAY = £110 / 10 = £11 ^_^

------------------------------------------

ALL 3 NIGHTS = £38.50 as things stand :headscratch:

and as a reminder: DO NOT TURN UP WITH A BUNCH OF £10 NOTES, YOU'LL NEED FIVERS AND CHANGE TOO SO WE CAN SORT THE MONEY OUT!! :lol:

we got floor space for 3 more people on FRIDAY and SATURDAY if ANYONE knows people who need somewhere :lol:

Luv sah xx

hope everyone can appreciate HOW MUCH WORK goes into all this!!!! :o it has taken me about 2 hours again to do this post :firedevil:

edit: seems I got sliiiiiiiiightly carried away with my html formatting there!!! :D

Edited by surfy_sah

hey sah! just a little question/comment about booking.

3 rooms for 12 people ensures everyone gets a bed n not floor space. however 2 rooms for 12 would save money, but would mean two peeps on floor, which may be a bit crowded for some.

just thought i'd say that. don't get me wrong i appreciate greatly the huge amount of work u've put into sorting this all out. *big hugs*

*feels she should delete this post n hit herself*

hey sah! just a little question/comment about booking.

3 rooms for 12 people ensures everyone gets a bed n not floor space. however 2 rooms for 12 would save money, but would mean two peeps on floor, which may be a bit crowded for some.

just thought i'd say that. don't get me wrong i appreciate greatly the huge amount of work u've put into sorting this all out. *big hugs*

*feels she should delete this post n hit herself*

No it's a valid point actually! I would always go for comfort over cost so. 3 rooms is better. :D Up to Sah of course.

Also, Shepseskaf... apologies, if I ever meet you I will call you sheepscafe :huh: I can't pronouce that name AT ALL.