Room share at C7 and LFCC3

tiggerific

I know its early but we ought to book this if we are going to do this!

I know I live in Northampton but I think that this may be easier especially if there is a party and even if there isnt I can hang out with everyone and not have to be concerned with the drive home after!!!!

Who is interested?

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I am :rolleyes:

LFACC3

unless there are several people I want to meet I shall ask to crew sat and sunday morn or maybe just sat

I might ask SM to put me up friday night though it depends who else goes cause we could watch SG/SGA otherwise :wub::blink:

c7

hope to be in MK thurs/fri/sat/sun/mon

want to crew 2days I think at the mo (but obv this will depend on guests, same as LFACC3 :wub: )

don't think I can afford to stay up there 4 nights though :P so may just have to get up at some unearthly hour on the friday :unsure: (prob crew saturday and sun or mon)

anyways think we should try n book the TRAVEL INN, suggest 2rooms, we can always cancell! (well, usually you can ;) )

Luv sah xx

I'm not sure about crewing yet. I'd like to give it a try but we'll see.

I'm hoping to go to LFaCC3, the B&B was very handy so would probably just stay there again.

For C7, not sure how many days I'm going for yet, but would stay in the Travel Inn as it is within easy staggering distance to places :huh:

woah so much to reply to!

just gunna do it all in one post and as I always screw up multiple quote thingies :D so you'll just have to pay attention :P:lol:

LFACC3 - yeah totally the B&B! will only be asking SM if you guys can't make it / don't come till Sat :P

Nikki how on earth du afford all these flights?! :P

and yeah Travel Inn is literally accross the road from City Limits, PERFECT for staggering!!

(though FAR from the train station :P but then only gotta do that twice so not TOO bad)

Queen_Sindel - questions about the TI :D have you stayed there before? if so how much? and how many people du recon could fit on the floor? ;)

Smaug - thought you'd be sharing with like Ren or Kikidream or people?! you've been around alot longer than most of us so just thought you'd know LOTS of forumers!!

you are most welcome to share with us mind, STAGGERING distance from City Limits!!! ;)

Jeni - all penciled! yey you get to stay over this time! I'll get to see you for more than 10mins!! :lol: hehe!

Luv sah xx

Smaug - thought you'd be sharing with like Ren or Kikidream or people?! you've been around alot longer than most of us so just thought you'd know LOTS of forumers!!

you are most welcome to share with us mind, STAGGERING distance from City Limits!!! :lol:

Nah, not sharing this time. Even though we have been the past two out of the three times I've been to Collectormania! Something happened at C6 that wouldn't make it wise for me to share with them again. But pen my name in to share with you guys for sure! That would rock muchly!

Staggering distance from city limits is always a good move. :wub: Mind you I spent more on arcades than drinking last time! :lol:

Queen_Sindel - questions about the TI :rolleyes: have you stayed there before? if so how much? and how many people du recon could fit on the floor?  :blink:

Yes, stayed there at Collectormania 4.

Room was 52,95 weeknights and 54,95 on the week end if I remember correctly. That price included an excellent breakfast though.

As for room on the floor: My double room was not that spacious. Three people maximum on the floor I'd reckon, but then nobody can bring too much luggage.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Nikki how on earth du afford all these flights?! :D

Very very very very very big puppy dog eyes to the parents, and I pay for every thing else. :lol: Though, with MK, I may just get the train, go down on the Thursday, back on the Monday maybe, we'll see.

The Travel Inn is fine and dandy, its comfortable and clean, and you can get hot chocolate! Only thing is no breakfast, well there is, but its flipping expensive, but its easy staggering distance to the hotel and City Limits placey.

you are most welcome to share with us mind, STAGGERING distance from City Limits!!!  ;) 

Nah, not sharing this time. Even though we have been the past two out of the three times I've been to Collectormania! Something happened at C6 that wouldn't make it wise for me to share with them again. But pen my name in to share with you guys for sure! That would rock muchly!

Staggering distance from city limits is always a good move. :lol: Mind you I spent more on arcades than drinking last time! :uhoh:

ah no smaug :(

but yeah totally stay with us! :angry:

though EVERYONE BE WARNED: those of us hoping to crew have to get up early early early! (though doesn't mean you have to get up too :lol: just means there might be activety :wub:)

when we had our c6 SG forum meet I don't think we even made INTO the bowling area!!! we just sorta set up camp in the arcades and put money on the cool shooting gallery and played on the shoot 'em up thingies!!! :( didn't do too badly considering never played before!!!!!! hehe! :angry:

can say without a doubt the friday night of c6 was the best night of an event I've ever been to :(

thanks QS! 3 people is loads! is double room where you get like 2 double beds?!?! just to check! B) and can we double check this whole breaky thingy as well please! (not that breaky is a big deal!)

nice one Nikki :P

Luv sah xx

When it comes to early starts sometimes I'm really good sometimes I am really arsey!! :lol:

But I will warn you I do have alot of stuff! I'll be bringing two costumes and a laptop and dvds! Plus there'll be a sword in there somewhere too! Not forgetting clothes and bathroom stuff as well!! I most definately do NOT pack light!!

:lol:

• Moderators

Sorry to intrude ur lil thread thing here ... just a note to say that the Travel Inn staff are usually a LOT more strict about the number of people in a room and their ages so ... tis just something to think about. I had a lil trouble last time I was there (C6) and don't want anyone turning up and not being able to stay there cuz there's too many of ya :lol: Travel Lodge is usually easier ... and Holiday Inn even easier cuz it's so big and they don't care lol Always check the Holiday Inn cuz sometimes the prices go down, I've got a room this weekend coming for £56 a nite and that's only a couple £ more than the others, for a lot more luxury :lol:

Yeah listen to Vido! :lol:

Travel Lodge are awesome for numbers... but thats only because I've stayed in it for all my Collectormanias!

But hell, I'll sleep any where me. And please DONT read that the wrong way :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Oh. And NEVER wake me up. If you do, you face death. Or something similar. I wake up of my own accord or my alarm.

If you are going to wake me up make sure you have a cup of tea (milk two sugars strong) as a peace offering.

Thank you please. :lol: