Room share at C7 and LFCC3

tiggerific

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doing karate for over 6 years now, but I still feel like a novice. Our club's got it's own website as well, here it is

I'm off chocolate and sweets for Lent an it's absolute murder.

Sah, now that Teresa, Nili and me are all posting in here does that mean the end of our other thread?

Yes, I'm not on MSN much lately as I only go on when I'm going to be more than 1/2 hour on the computer. Which is very seldom these days.

Ordered my LoTR talk ticket today - yay!

No No No i will not let you abndend our 1st thred back at....were was it :angel:

we can post at bouth ..no ??????????

oww i'm not going to any talkes -sorry but last time with partty and all was just lose of $$$$$$$$ so no talkes for me :D

who would you see 1st :

with me it'l be

JRD

JM

any other LOTR ppl

ST pps

and then the Doctors ( some of them ) and Sw

Edited by Nili

hey Nili!!

I still post in Our Thread :rolleyes: but no one has replied for a few days :P

I am HOPEFULLY going to the LotR talk as I haven't been to one before and can't pass up JRD and SA ... B) if SM EVER email back grrrr :angry:

I will come with you Nili! apart form DrWho cause I've never seen it!!

I think some of us will be decending on Sean Astin Stargate Stylee and JRD too, a few people have asked me to go n see JRD with them yey!!! ^_^

we also have to meet the SG guys and crew, soo much fun to have in soo little time!!! :wub:

LESS THAN 10WEEKS TO GO!!!!! :D

Luv sah xx

just got home from uni n London, I plan to phone them umm tomoz (Monday) and extend one room for Thurs :lol: as I might end crashing in it as well :lol: will post here when tis sorted xx

Thanks, Sah.

JRD and Sean Astin are top of my list, followed by James Marsters. Then, if I have some money left, a couple of SW guests. Definitely no Dr Who ones though.

....Any news about booking a room for the Thursday night, Sah?

just got home from uni n London, I plan to phone them umm tomoz (Monday) and extend one room for Thurs ;) as I might end crashing in it as well :D will post here when tis sorted xx

unfortunately I was out all day (I thought I'd be home in the avo) so I wasn't able to phone the TR :(

I'm going to Cornwall tomoz (Tues) and will be back late on Friday so will be sorting it out on Saturday B)

soz bout the delay but it WILL get done!!!!! :D

Luv sah xx

gutted for kate Kayla :( but we will descend on MS and get her lots of piccies! :lol:

new definative list (at the mo!!!!)

C7

THURSDAY - 4peeps, 1room

(NOT booked at this time - will be sorting this out soon! B) )

[*]Nili

[*]Claire (aka Ascal Elessar)

[*]Sarah (ala Torres)

[*]Em

*ahem*

I think we are going to need a sepparate booking for thursday as I have £500 hanging on my card already from the other rooms :o and also if I do it on my card we would have to pay for ALL the nights in one fowl swoop and I don't have enough on my card to do that :help: the only downside is everyone would have to shimmy outta that room as we def wouldn't have it for the other days then... :unsure:

FRIDAY - 12 definate peeps, 3rooms

[*]Sah

[*]Vicky

[*]Rach

[*]Rach's friend Ren

[*]Nicki

[*]Kayla

[*]Sarah

[*]Em

[*]Nili

[*]Claire

[*]Katy

[*]Jeni

[*]Theresa (possibly)

SATURDAY - 13peeps, 3rooms

[*]exactly the same as Friday with Theresa as a definate :P

SUNDAY - 10 definate peeps, 3rooms

[*]exactly the same as Saturday but unfortunately Sarah and Em will have left us :P

*ahem*

I am CONSIDERING updating the Sunday details - what does everyone think?

with only 10 of us we COULD fit in 2 rooms instead of 3, there would need to be one person on the floor in both rooms though... :unsure: basically it would mean that instead of paying £55x2=£110/10 = £11 pp instead of £55x3=£165/10 = £16.50 (a great saving of £5.50 each :D) no need to do anything about it right now though, just think about it please and P O S T !!

MUFFIN there is def room for you if you can get the time off work!

Luv sah xx

I'm thinking of coming on the thursday. So Sah here's a plan for ya. Extend one of the room bookings to the thursday night. and put it on my card. That way its taking the pressure off yours a bit :rolleyes:

Just an idea, please expand....!

Hi all :-)

Sah - again thanks for all your work = defent gift from me :-))

c-7 extending to Mon , can you book this day aswell plllllleeeeeeessssssssss

monday BTW pps will be the best as most poepal will be going and most guests will be nice :-)

c u soon

Sah I didnt actualy understood with paying you back , i think i could even send you cash if you need , or with me having a card i can sher with you ? and the rest will just pay us ( with intrest shhhhhhh )

plz dont start the counting , it makes me nurves

Edited by Nili

I'm thinking of coming on the thursday. So Sah here's a plan for ya. Extend one of the room bookings to the thursday night. and put it on my card. That way its taking the pressure off yours a bit :D

RACH! thanks for the offer *huggles* but it doesn't work like that :(

the room and confirmation bookings are registered to my card so if I extend a room it will still get charged to my card :D

still a bit of time yet though so no need to panick! :o

NILI same for monday as thurs, I really can't put any more rooms on my card at the mo - there's already ***£500*** on there! (it's not very good when you bankstatement tells you you've less than £200!! :D)

thanks for appreciating all the time that goes into organising FIFTEEN (15) of you though, it's hard stuff :P takes me like an hour to update the thread every time! :o

we can sort this through another time, I just needed to get the ball rolling *chills slightly* :D

thanks for the offer, Claire, it's well appreciated ;)

Luv sah xx

I'm thinking of coming on the thursday. So Sah here's a plan for ya. Extend one of the room bookings to the thursday night. and put it on my card. That way its taking the pressure off yours a bit :D

RACH! thanks for the offer *huggles* but it doesn't work like that :D

the room and confirmation bookings are registered to my card so if I extend a room it will still get charged to my card

Ah HA the room is only reserved on the card! When paying you can pay with some thing else. So on the day...Thursday for example. I would come and pay the room off (for the full weekend) on my card and pic up the money from the people staying in that room.

I'm sure it isn't too much trouble changing the name of the room booking either. Or I can pretend to be you :o

ok but if I EXTEND one room booking to include Thurs (and/or monday), who ever turns up has to pay for it for ALL the nights, e.g who ever goes on the Thurs has to then pay for Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun,(Mon) all at the same time.

yes people CAN pay cash over and NOT use a card or everyone can go n pay their bits all at once but again that won't work.

to get how much money each person owes per night, I divided the total cost of all the rooms by the number of people staying. so even if *who ever* pays for the room for all the nights and the people staying on Thurs give the money over, that's not going to be the right amount :P

which just makes it even more hard and complex to work out how much each person owes as not everyone is staying all the nights :P uuuurg! sooo hard :P

which reminds me (I will give warning now and prob you all again nearer the time :P)

DO NOT TURN UP WITH A BUNCH OF £10 NOTES, YOU'LL NEED FIVERS AND CHANGE TOO!! :P

sooooo anyone else got any input on this?

Luv sah xx

Oh my goodness how complicated is this... *shakes fist* Gimme the rest of my shift... I'll work this out... £500 is too much to have on your card. Especially if you know you can't have £500 behind it just incase...

*reads sah's post n gets very scared*

awww *big hugs* hun!

if it'll help i can send u some money/cheque in advance and u can put it in ur account. that way when the time comes u'll have more money in ur account to make up the 500 needed. hope that makes sense.

and also i'll willingly sleep on the floor to save room/cost.

SAH huggggggggsssss

I think , we shuld all let SAH pic her fivorit guest , and pay for her autograph.

or sah you can pic another present , if you like, for me to bring you from Israel :-)

what say you all ?

BTW : SAH i'm seposed to get some GBP with in the next few weeks ( i hope ) if i do i'll send it to you ASAP will that help ? at least i'll pay part of what i will owe you , if your ok with that send in your address ..no i donot have it :-)

Edited by Nili

Jesus..the rooms are gonna be packed. Is there any space on the floor left?

dude! *shakes andy to ensure he is awake and paying attention*

every time you ask something about rooms, I reply and type out all the spiel pertinent to the Q you have posted. then you are absent for a long time n come back and ask again and so it goes on! well not THIS time! this is the LAST time!

*breathes, flexes fingers*

we have rooms booked for FRI SAT n SUN.

each room lagitimately sleeps FOUR people (double bed, sofa bed, pull out from under sofa) there is also room for ONE if not TWO people on the floor (or the skinny people, THREE, can get in the double bed, according to Rach!!! :lol: )

so, FRI = 12 definate peeps and Theresa as a poss

so everyone will have a bed and perhaps one on the floor, DEFINATELY ROOM for TWO MORE FLOORIES

SATURDAY = (everyone from friday and Theresa)

ONE FLOORIE and DEFINATELY space for TWO MORE FLOORIES

SUNDAY = 10 definate peeps and Theresa and as poss

currently THREE rooms booked but CONSIDERING reducing to TWO to save money (only if no one else needs to crash that night)

if TWO rooms then TWO FLOORIES, room for 1 more maybe 2 at a push! ;)

I hope that answers your questions!

please bear in mind any people needing to crash now would need to be floories, else it's not fair to people who put their names down MONTHS ago :P

Luv sah xx

ps-yes, lots of work and effort and organising and posting not to mention BOOKING and scouring round for the best deal initially, most of these posts take half hour -> an hour to write and check :o

but you don't need to get me anything (nili) I am just happy you are ALL coming, it's going to be the BEST :D (though a hug will never be refused :rolleyes: )