What is the best talk you have been to?

Well...the questions says it all!! :blink:

My favourite was the LOTR talk at C5 (the Two Towers one) with Sala Baker, Lawrence Makoare, Harry Sinclair, Paul Norrell, Craig Parker and Jed Brophy

And why?

Cos its the only one I've been to!! LOL (usually cant afford the talks after all the autographs hehe) :o

Anyway, what about you? :P

• Moderators

Hmmm Freddy vs Jason talk ... front row baby :huh: And Robert Englund is just SO cool :lol:

Oooh and the Elijah/Sean 1st talk at C4 .. just to be sitting there n seeing Elijah and Sean IN FRONT OF ME! It was like woahhh B) hehe silly me :unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the James Marsters talk at C11 was excellent. I've been to a LOT of JM events and the questions are usually pretty much the same. This time there was a lot of questions which I'd never heard before and James let his guard down more.

The other talk that sticks in my mind was the Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion q&a at LFCC last year just for the entertainment value...it was hilarious they should really have a double act.

I'm crap at remember which particular Collectormania this was at - but my daughter is nearly three and at the time she was 12 weeks old.............

But my favorite talk was the Lord of the Rings talk with loads of guests including Thomas Robins, Royd Tolkien, Billy Boyd and Sala Baker. Why was this my favorite?? Not only did my daughter do the SMELLIEST nappy ever......but when I returned from a "pit stop", my son Callum was sitting proudly on stage and answering questions!!! Still to this day I think "how the hell did that happen?". Great fun :-)

Lisa.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've only been to a few talks (and I really should have gone to LFCC from the sounds of it *d'oh!*)

but...

Tony Head and Alexis Denisof were a riot, and I really enjoyed the talk James Marsters gave.

Edited by Purple

The guy from Police Academy whos name escapes me was great early this year in Manchester as was Tony Heads talk both partly due to stuttering 3D guy.

michael winslow, yeah he was amazing and does great autographs too. OMG the stuttering guy haha, shouldnt laugh, nice guy. i swear tony head almost burst out laughing though.

i love the talks, the best bit of the shows for me, robert englund, lance henrikson and all the buffy ones were great too.

i swear tony head almost burst out laughing though.

yeah i noticed that too

his EH?? response to the question about the possibility of a 3d Buffy was classic

not laughing at the poor guy but i dont think well be getting Police Academy in 3d anytime soon

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My first event was last LFCC but I went to several talks there (Stargate with Michael Shanks and Jewel Staite, Heroes mainly with Sendhil Ramamurthy, Jimmy Jean Louis and Dominic Keating, Harry Potter with the Phelps twins :P , Twilight with Peter Facinelli, Alex Meraz and Justin Chon) but I really think my fav one was the Twilight talk... The actors were great and dynamic, and they interfered a lot with the audience!! Awesome talk!