SM Please can we have price list

Aspen

Im just hoping that because of entrance fee all guests are £15.00 or less

Which may inspire me to get others

Doubtfull mate as there was an entrance fee for LFCC and there were still guests charging £20 but its not out of the question to hope that some guests will charge less for a personal item, say £5 or £10 to sign a poster or book brought from home.

The reason I always thought this was not done at Collectormania was because of there being no entrance fee so they had to set a price for all autographs to pay for the hire of the hall, lets hope that because ofthe entrance fee they will change this policy.

Perhaps Showmasters could just pin a price thread and then close it straight away, as it did get a bit out of hand last time.

Looking at the guest list, I reckon there are a couple of £20 / £25 ones there.

Burt Reynolds - Got to be at least £25

Michael Biehn - £20 / £25

Jonathan Frakes - £15 / £20

It wouldn't surprise me as well if someone like Veronica Cartwright was £20 as well, I know I have paid £20 before for her sister , Angela Cartwright.

Budget on £20 per guest, then if they are £15 it is a nice surprise , and you can pick up a couple more. (Wasn't that long ago, I would have said budget on £15, and then some would be £10 !)

yup, theres decent access to cash machines all right :( fair enuf, the nearest is a few mins away, but not more than maybe 2, y'know? :(

A cash machine two minutes away? Huh? :P

Any directions maybe? Last time I had to walk at least 10 minutes.

Edit: Yeah, maybe announce the price list and then pin the closed thread, that sounds good.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

There is one oposite a station. Trina think which one I went to last time, as I am driving this time..hmm

Anyways opposite one of the stations there is a bank, you know just across the road from the station and there is a machine outside. I'll see if I can remember which station it was for you.

:D

LLAP :lol:

yup, theres decent access to cash machines all right :blink: fair enuf, the nearest is a few mins away, but not more than maybe 2, y'know? :blush:

A cash machine two minutes away? Huh? :headscratch:

Any directions maybe? Last time I had to walk at least 10 minutes.

Edit: Yeah, maybe announce the price list and then pin the closed thread, that sounds good.

the one found the corner, by the petrol station? it wasn't so far :lol::yoda::lol:

although the one up by the tube station was further...

Look i would like to see a price list as it is horrible not knowing prices before getting up to the person who is signing.

I would not expect to go and do my weekly shopping and not know the price of each item till i got to the checkout!!!

actually, that IS how i do my shopping.

or at least i go shopping and only look for the prices at the time.

to be honest, yes it was handy knowing the prices for C6... but in fairness, these events have always run fairly well without price lists before.

shop for autos as you would for groceries - go round, see the prices, and buy what you need and then what you can. guess a few prices, assume a few others, and take some spare money in case.

or at least i go shopping and only look for the prices at the time.

At showmasters events though, you generally have to go up to the table in front of the guest to find out prices, the desk with the heliper on i would so is the equivalent of a grocery store checkout!!!