So what are we getting signed ?

dufresne

This is me, in order of priority .....

Micheal Biehn - Aliens poster, Terminator poster

Yaphet Kotto - Midnight Run Poster :D , Quadrilogy Boxset and poster, James Bond poster

Veronica Cartwright - Quadrilogy boxset and poster

BURT REYNOLDS BABY :D ! Anything !

Linda Blair - DVD

Carl Weathers - Rocky poster and boxset

Colette Hiller - Aliens poster

Mark Rolston - Aliens poster, Shawshank 3DVD, Shawshank Poster

Jenette Goldstein - Aliens poster, T2 limited DVD tin

Rico Ross - Aliens poster

Tom Woodruff - not sure yet

Alex Gillis - not sure yet

Ian Whyte - AvP poster (free at C6 :angry: )

Kate Jackson - Scarecrow and Mrs King script

Suzie Plakson - Wag the Dog DVD , (Watch it's brilliant !)

Oh god, this will cost me a fortune !

Edited by dufresne

I will look at the pictures at the tables or maybe find some good ones in the dealers room. I'm going there for Frakes, Ironside, Judge, Metcalf, Greenburg, Woodside and now Mrs Linda Blair.

Edit : a poster with the whole TNG cast in Borg ? :P Wow, that should be a good one !! :unsure:

Edited by lams9999

Nothing wrong with getting a DVD signed, not that different from getting a book or poster signed just there is less room to collect autographs, I have my Red Dwarf Series 1 DVD signed by Craig, Chris, Danny and Norman which looks great.

As for LFCC2, I will getting the following...

Jonathan Frakes - Signed 8x10 from TNG and my TNG Print

Veronica Cartwright - Signed 8x10 from Alien

Simon Pegg - Signed 8x10 from Shaun of the Dead or Spaced

Carl Weathers - Signed 8x10 from Predator

Michael Ironside - Signed 8x10 from either SeaQuest or Starship Troopers

Joe Flanigan - Signed 8x10 from Atlantis and my Atlantis Print

Raibow Francks - Signed 8x10 from Atlantis and my Atlantis Print

David Hewlett - Signed 8x10 from Atlantis and my Atlantis Print

Mark Rolston - Signed 8x10 from Aliens

Rico Ross - Signed 8x10 from Aliens

Tom Woodruff Jr - Signed 8x10 of him as the lead alien from AvP

Ian Whyte - Signed 8x10 of him as the Scar Predator from AvP

Gary Graham - Signed 8x10 from Enterprise

Barbara March - hopefully signed 8x10 group shot of her and Gwynyth Walsh from TNG

Gwynyth Walsh - see above

Overall I am looking at spending £285 if they are £15 each which they wont be so will bring along £350 to be safe.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Am i the only one who thinks getting a dvd signed is a pointless

I agree, whats the point?

I always get pictures I know im going to like on my wall, but cant do that with a DVD, all you can do is put it on a shelf.

But, I guess its down to the person.

Who did Suzie play in "wag the dog"? I can't remember seeing her.

What am I getting signed... mainly photos because I haven't found anything better this time. No Atlantis poster available. :wub:

She played "Grace" who runs about advising DeNiro at the start of the film. The only real female character other than Anne Heche. What a great movie though .....

eeek! I haven't even thought about what I want signed, yet! B)

Alrighty, off the top of my head I want signed prints from Judge, Pegg, Weathers, Blair, Hewitt, Frakes, Woodside, Jackson, Aliens folk and IRONSIDE! (I really can't remember who else is appearing! And I can't be bothered to look at the website, either :( )

I know I want my Japanese Shaun of the Dead poster signed by Pegg (...signed in BLOOD! :wub: ), also my Total Recall and Starship Troopers posters signed by IRONSIDE: THE LEGEND. A David Hewitt sig would go well with Nikki De Boer's on my Cube DVD, methinks!

hmm... I can't think of anything else at the mo'. To be honest, I've been mulling over what to get signed by Chris Judge! :D

Plus, y'know, it's gonna be a BITCH (as always) to travel with all this stuff! So I guess I won't take much...

I'm mainly getting pics that Showmasters have, signed. But I'm also gona get my TNG poster with all the crew as borg, signed. I only need three signatures to finish the poster off.

LLAP :lol:

I have never seen this poster with the bridge crew as borg. Is it on the net anywhere? Anyone have a link to it??

I'm mainly getting pics that Showmasters have, signed. But I'm also gona get my TNG poster with all the crew as borg, signed. I only need three signatures to finish the poster off.

LLAP :lol:

I have never seen this poster with the bridge crew as borg. Is it on the net anywhere? Anyone have a link to it??

There were only ever 1701 made and I've got number 70 which isn't to bad. Unfortunatly it was the first poster I ever went to get signed and the elastic band marked the poster in a few places. :angry:

Its to big to scan but hey if I see you at the con I'll show it to you, I have a nice holder to carry it around in now B)

:unsure:

LLAP :o

Edited by zebredy