Anyone regret buy/not buying something?

Did any of you make purchases then wish you hadn't or not buy something then wish you had?

I did on two items, one stall holder had a photo of virtually every main Star Trek cast member with a full set of pre-printed sigs on it, I decided to wait until Sunday to see how my money was looking, when I decided I could afford it, it had been sold!

The other item was a print of New York if Earth had been assimilated by the Borg, statue of liberty having being borgified so to speak.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the Donnie Darko directors cut that was £15 on one the dealers stalls...Ive looked around today and I could have kicked myself the cheapest Ive seen it for was £16..yeah I know its only a £'s difference but argh!!

Yeah the Donnie Darko directors cut that was £15 on one the dealers stalls...Ive looked around today and I could have kicked myself the cheapest Ive seen it for was £16..yeah I know its only a £'s difference but argh!!

I don't understand B)

lol, well i also bought a draco pic and a HP press kit thing lol oh and two hp key rings, and a matt auto (but only coz they wudnt let me see him otherwise!)

I got far too many things, mainly autographs and those posters though.

I am dreading checking how much money I owe lol

I know that sucks, not like he had a bloody line anyway. And you know what I found out afterwards he spelt my name wrong :D

Oh well least I have another one from Matt where it is spelt correctly just the picture isn't as good B)

There were some foreign guys selling pictures of different films 8"x10" Star Wars LOTR and so on, I should of bought some of the Star Wars pictures, I mean they were only £2.50 each but I thought I can pick them up any time on the net. After having a look online I now find that most retailers don't stock these images, Doh!

There were some foreign guys selling pictures of different films 8"x10" Star Wars LOTR and so on, I should of bought some of the Star Wars pictures, I mean they were only £2.50 each but I thought I can pick them up any time on the net. After having a look online I now find that most retailers don't stock these images, Doh!

That is true. Realised this early on and picked up an Alien picture and Aliens Versus Predator one. Very cheap, very different and very good.

Not sure what nationality the store holders were - Danish possibly?

There were some foreign guys selling pictures of different films 8"x10" Star Wars LOTR and so on, I should of bought some of the Star Wars pictures, I mean they were only £2.50 each but I thought I can pick them up any time on the net.  After having a look online I now find that most retailers don't stock these images, Doh!

That is true. Realised this early on and picked up an Alien picture and Aliens Versus Predator one. Very cheap, very different and very good.

The guys were German - got some stuff off them and one of them couldn't work out the money , then decided that 3 x £2.50 is £17.50 . Nice guys though and had some great stuff .

There were some foreign guys selling pictures of different films 8"x10" Star Wars LOTR and so on, I should of bought some of the Star Wars pictures, I mean they were only £2.50 each but I thought I can pick them up any time on the net.  After having a look online I now find that most retailers don't stock these images, Doh!

The guys were German - got some stuff off them and one of them couldn't work out the money , then decided that 3 x £2.50 is £17.50 . Nice guys though and had some great stuff .

Hope you put him straight and got the proper amount back.

You sure they were Germans? Did'nt see any towels around! :rolleyes: