Rory Tolkien?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was brilliant, spent a while chatting to my friend and I. My friend chose a photo of him posing to sign, he said she was the first person to chose it and wrote, "you are the only person in the world to have this picture". then wrote at the bottom of mine, "I prefer this one!" Great Guy!

Royd was wonderful,

A true Gentleman, and great guy...

Very lovely and very beautiful...

it was an honour to meet him... i will be putting pics up but i'm putting a watermark on them maybe cause one of them is just sooooooo amazing!!

Andrea xx

Plus what a cool dude!!!

He was such a lovely person. Somehow I ended up on the same train as him this morning and we got chatting about the weekend. He said he had an awesome time and hopes that he gets invited back to another Collectormania.

Royd lives not far from where i live too....

he is such a sweetie... but he said he may not do many more cons... if any!

I hope we get to meet up one day for a chat! he is so interesting..

Andrea xx

I met him at the party, lovely guy, total flirt.

I had him and his friend Carl all to myself in the Green Room on saturday for about an hour and a half in total, they're both terrible flirts! LOL

Royd really is stunning and because he likes to keep eye contact while he's talking to you, you just melt. However, Carl was the more charming (except for when he was trying to convince me that Royd had other 'persuasions' when he blatantly doesn't!) of the two and they really helped my weekend fly by.

Oh, and if Maya is out there, you need to hate her 'cos she got to spend all day Sunday with them - bitch! :rolleyes:

I had him and his friend Carl all to myself in the Green Room on saturday for about an hour and a half in total, they're both terrible flirts! LOL

Royd really is stunning and because he likes to keep eye contact while he's talking to you, you just melt. However, Carl was the more charming (except for when he was trying to convince me that Royd had other 'persuasions' when he blatantly doesn't!) of the two and they really helped my weekend fly by.

Oh, and if Maya is out there, you need to hate her 'cos she got to spend all day Sunday with them - bitch! :rolleyes:

Maya is wonderful and if anyone deserved to sit with them two it was her....

She is so unpretentious and sweet.... and i bet she had a great time!

Andrea xx

P.S Carl, that was his name... he is such a cutie!

Andrea xx

Every time I saw her, she was bouncing around and giggling. She was a wee bit jealous that I got to assist Verne Troyer on Sunday, but she was soon feeling better about it when she found out what she was doing all day! :lol:

Oh, and if Maya is out there, you need to hate her 'cos she got to spend all day Sunday with them - bitch! ;)

Andrea xx

Every time I saw her, she was bouncing around and giggling. She was a wee bit jealous that I got to assist Verne Troyer on Sunday, but she was soon feeling better about it when she found out what she was doing all day! :o

Hee hee,,,, we all would be,....

i went to see her a few times.. and it was stright for a hug then say hi to Royd!

lol...

awwwww......

Mayas a cool lass! She was running around all sat so it was good she got to sit with Royd...

A xx

Thought Royd was SOOOOO Cool. Seemed like such a chilled guy. Have got piccys just don,t know how to get them up sorry. any advice would be handy.

Got to talk to him on a couple of occasions. My friend got upset when he recognised me and not her. :wub:

the dudes a druggy and a flirt, fort he wud try it on with all the girls and ask them back to his hotel with his twaty mate for a "threesome" may i quote... Joe nobody, i can't wait till i meet JK Rowlings Great grandson :D

Edited by samwise16

Royd was charming and great to talk to though now I think about it he DOES look into your eyes when you talk to him and now I am all a flutter lol!

I had a great picture of him and my Daughter Eowyn who is 14 weeks old and I thanked him for his Great Grandfather writing in such a beautiful name for me to pinch! He thought it was cool that she was called Eowyn and I had a wonderful chat with him -sorry to the rest of the que if I was hogging him!!

I'd met him before when he was at another event unofficially and it was great to meet him again - plus he recognised my friends name from another forum and that was just the best, the guys is lovely and plays down the fact that his Great Grandfather is a legend.

Lisa x

P.S I promise not to stalk you LMAO! x