Rory Tolkien?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG how cool is royd!!! i didnt get to chat to him much coz i couldent form any words at all just :D all the time when near him. altho at the party i was talking to him about how much my boots were killing me, lol.

i also thort his mate was quite nice, neva knew his name tho, nice :) they sempt to be far too close to each other at all times tho, got a bit worrying, lol.

photos later!!!!

Gandalfia Posted: Oct 5 2004, 12:52 AM

Aaaaw yeah Maya was brilliant!!!

We worked together at the LOTR section for two days.

hey hey gandalfia! how cute are you! lol *huggles*. . . although i'm trynna figure out who you are. . .any clues?

Andrea. . .missing you already sweetie!!! you're like the nicest person ever, so glad to have met you! you are far too nice to me! *big huggles* x x x

Yvie. . .thanks for callin me a bitch mate ;) lol love ya too :D

- maya :P x x x x x x x x x x x

hey hey gandalfia! how cute are you! lol *huggles*. . . although i'm trynna figure out who you are. . .any clues?

Andrea. . .missing you already sweetie!!! you're like the nicest person ever, so glad to have met you! you are far too nice to me! *big huggles* x x x

Yvie. . .thanks for callin me a bitch mate :D lol love ya too :angry:

- maya :P x x x x x x x x x x x

Yeah it would help if I told you who I am!

I'm Tara! I was the pit runner for the LOTR section and got to stand around you and Royd for a few hours on Sunday! lol

x

Yvie. . .thanks for callin me a bitch mate  :angry:  lol love ya too  :angry:

:angry: I was just checking to see if you were out there, it was a cunning plan :angry: ... honest B)

Edited by Yvie

Yvie. . .thanks for callin me a bitch mate :D lol love ya too :lol:

- maya :lol: x x x x x x x x x x x

aaawwwwwww.... Maya... i miss you girlie!!

we will do the shopping meet soon... i'll come down and we'll hang out!

i have pics of royd...

heres one of me and royd!

meandroyd.jpg

the one i have of him on his own... is being marked so nobody can steal it... its just to goddamn gorgeous for words!

hugs

Veasse xx

I met him at the party, lovely guy, total flirt.

I had him and his friend Carl all to myself in the Green Room on saturday for about an hour and a half in total, they're both terrible flirts! LOL

Royd really is stunning and because he likes to keep eye contact while he's talking to you, you just melt. However, Carl was the more charming (except for when he was trying to convince me that Royd had other 'persuasions' when he blatantly doesn't!) of the two and they really helped my weekend fly by.

Oh, and if Maya is out there, you need to hate her 'cos she got to spend all day Sunday with them - bitch! :lol:

I wish I could have stayed longer :lol:

They were pretty funny (Royd and carl) from what I saw them for though...And everyone LOVED Royd - he's cute!!!

I met him at the party, lovely guy, total flirt.

I had him and his friend Carl all to myself in the Green Room on saturday for about an hour and a half in total, they're both terrible flirts! LOL

Royd really is stunning and because he likes to keep eye contact while he's talking to you, you just melt. However, Carl was the more charming (except for when he was trying to convince me that Royd had other 'persuasions' when he blatantly doesn't!) of the two and they really helped my weekend fly by.

Oh, and if Maya is out there, you need to hate her 'cos she got to spend all day Sunday with them - bitch! :lol:

I wish I could have stayed longer :D

They were pretty funny (Royd and carl) from what I saw them for though...And everyone LOVED Royd - he's cute!!!

Carl told me I looked pretty horny in my hat. :lol:

Yes it is the same hat you're all thinking about, and no I don't see it either...

the dudes a druggy and a flirt, fort he wud try it on with all the girls and ask them back to his hotel with his twaty mate for a "threesome" may i quote... Joe nobody, i can't wait till i meet JK Rowlings Great grandson ;)

im sorry but i couldnt disagree more i think he was a genuinly (sp?) nice bloke, who had time to talk to everyone, thats the sort of guests we need at collecotmania, people like him and thomas who really care about there fans.

(and he can try it on and flirt with me as much as he likes coz he is hot!!!, im sure most people would agree lol!!!)

love ya all

hays xxx

the dudes a druggy and a flirt, fort he wud try it on with all the girls and ask them back to his hotel with his twaty mate for a "threesome" may i quote... Joe nobody, i can't wait till i meet JK Rowlings Great grandson  ;)

im sorry but i couldnt disagree more i think he was a genuinly (sp?) nice bloke, who had time to talk to everyone, thats the sort of guests we need at collecotmania, people like him and thomas who really care about there fans.

(and he can try it on and flirt with me as much as he likes coz he is hot!!!, im sure most people would agree lol!!!)

love ya all

hays xxx

Totally myself (if i wasn't already married) and the three other ladies i was at the party with would definatly agree. :P

Ben why are you being like that... its really upsetting...

i really thought he was lovely... he really was so kind at the party when i was on the verge of tears.. where were you? B)

i love you honey but stop this slagging off right now... cause it isnt nice at all!

Andrea xx

fans?, it just wierd, he's a greatgrandson, it's crazy..ah well

he had a part just like sala and thomas and craig and jed..

he had as much right to be there as anyone... in fact more since his bloodline was the genius who wrote it...

oh and by the way...

My dads fairly sure he wrote something with his dad or grandad, too...

he is a very intelligent and astute man...

i'm so disappointed that you could speak of someon like this... you arent being the person i think you are!

Andrea x

i give up

tell me why you are being like this honey... what did he do... mail me!

i swear he isnt what you think.. or feel!!

i do love you to bits but please i implore you! tell me why you are being like this!

hugs

Andrea xx

if it wasnt for lord of the rings royd probably wouldnt even know much about his great grandad. be honest, cmon

all i remember about my great nan is i had to get her knives and forks all the time...

:lol: That's all I had to do as well! Or play cards with them. And lose.

Royd was a nice guy, but I personally didn't get the fascination with him. But he was lovely. I'm a LOTR FANATIC, but I still didn't want his autograph.

No comment on Carl though! lol

if it wasnt for lord of the rings royd probably wouldnt even know much about his great grandad. be honest, cmon

all i remember about my great nan is i had to get her knives and forks all the time...

:P That's all I had to do as well! Or play cards with them. And lose.

Royd was a nice guy, but I personally didn't get the fascination with him. But he was lovely. I'm a LOTR FANATIC, but I still didn't want his autograph.

No comment on Carl though! lol

I'm a fanatic... but to me its not about the autos for any of them...

I take pride in the fact i have them but they arent anything to be bothered about...

he was a genuinely lovely guy and i felt honoured to meet him....

just like Billy and Thomas and sala and everyone else i have had the opportunity to talk to!

I dont understand how people can be so cruel!

two words..

Royd Rocks!

anyone who puts him down is just F-ing jealous, get over it!

Andrea xx