Guests Layout/Location

fox mulder

I have copied this information that has been posted in a few different threads and compiled it together, and pinned it, so that if anyone wants to know then it's all available here. If there are any changes, I'm sure they will be posted here.

Can we have a layout plan so we know where the guests are?

I understand how this would be useful to you, but the problem is that we change the floor layout, sometimes even on the morning of the event, so putting something up here may cause more confusion than anything!

So that you have an idea though, we currently plan on:

Billy Dee Williams being in the main hall on Friday, and then down the Costa Coffee wing of John Lewis, with Carrie and the other Star Wars guests on Sat and Sun.

Nick Brendon will be in the main hall all 3 days, on the Next side of the hall.

Next side of John Lewis - Sat and Sun - Billy Boyd and the other LOTR guests.

I hope this gives you some idea of what we're currently thinking.

Will the Trio from Buffy all be together?

Adam, Danny and Tom will have seperate tables, but they will probably be next to each other though.

They will have seperate queue's.

area_3.gif

Costa is number 307.

Edited by fox mulder

Hi!!!

i went last year to see Elijah Wood and because of the security it was terrible as you couldnt even see from a distance as it was all cordened off, I hope its not going to be like this this time, as I dont think I am going to have the time to stand in a queue any of the days, so it would be nice just to see Billy Boyd and take the odd photo from a distance, can I ask showmasters if its going to be possible to see the guests without having to queue or approach?

Thank you!!

Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Showmasters Admin
I would like to know where will be the Star Trek guests , please.

thank you

As they've not been specifically mentioned I'd guess as per previous events they will be in the main hall.

They have guests sat at both ends of the main area facing outwards (towards 308 and 104 on the map). They wouldn't be hard to find. And as per the usual advise. If you can't find a guest, ask a crew member. ;)

• 2 weeks later...