Guest announcement - MIRANDA OTTO

showmasters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Showmasters i was having a bloody awful day until cordy texted me and told me about miranda, i was at work and actually shrieked outloud and did a little dance, i am so excited about meeting miranda and i thank you so much!

what an amazing guest, i'm now nearly as excited as i was about meeting elijah and that is some xcitement!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted her to come

to lfcc2 or c6 coz i think she is absolutley amazing

and my friends think i look like her so i wanna see if i really do!!!!!

i so am gonna have to meet her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is amazing news!! :)

WOW this is fantastic, i`m so looking forward to meeting Miranda she is an amazing actress and is fantastic in the role of Eowyn (one of my favourite LOTR chracters). I`m so glad we have talk tix as I can already think of a question I would like to ask!!!!

Thankyou so much showmasters!! It was my birthday yesterday and that was the best birthday pressie!!

*Now prays she doent cancel or something. In fact prays nest guest announcement is David tehe *

Not Fair At ALL!!

Great Guest and i can't go, i had a choice between lfacc2 and c6 and now everything is booked for november

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

please someone of this caliber for lfacc2

I feel the same way, I have paid for everything for Nov, although im still going to C6 im hoping there will be some guests i want to meet for LFACC2. Someone from LOTR or Buffy