MAJOR GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT WEDS 7pm

showmasters

I suppose it could be someone completely obscure - the guy who played Monkey or something ...

To quote my boyfriend's dad (who finds my constant running to the computer extremely amusing): "Who did play the lead in that movie with the turtles?" (I assume he means Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.) *gg* :P

But he's nice. He promised to stay with me at 7 PM in case my nerves go through with me. :wub:

I wouldn't mind meeting a Ninja turtle!! haha

now that would be cool

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that as well. She hates to sign Star Wars pics. Most of the ones you see are fake.

According to theforce.net - she isnt that enamoured ( sp? ) with the whole Star Wars thing and rumour has it she tried to get out of the contract for EP3....

Cant imagine she would be too cheerful about loads of fans asking her stuff

I think she didn't. But I heard from people who met her that she doesn't like to sign. So don't know if she'll do an event like Collectormania.

Well, nobody likes to sign .... but for money, I can do it !! :wub:

Come on SMs, invite me to C6 !! Your prize will be mine :D:lol:

Edit : I think that Natalie is far more than just princess Amidala (or Amilada :P ) !! She did a lot of very good movies like Leon, Everybody says I love you, Beautiful Girls and a few others

Edit 2 : oh one more thought : the person who will be announced doesn't know yet if he/she likes to sign or not because it will be his/her first time ever ! :lol:;)

Edited by lams9999

I heard that as well. She hates to sign Star Wars pics. Most of the ones you see are fake.

According to theforce.net - she isnt that enamoured ( sp? ) with the whole Star Wars thing and rumour has it she tried to get out of the contract for EP3....

Cant imagine she would be too cheerful about loads of fans asking her stuff

me and my mates have thought about setting a stall up and sell signed photos of ourselves

I suppose it could be someone completely obscure - the guy who played Monkey or something ...

To quote my boyfriend's dad (who finds my constant running to the computer extremely amusing): "Who did play the lead in that movie with the turtles?" (I assume he means Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.) *gg* :D

But he's nice. He promised to stay with me at 7 PM in case my nerves go through with me. :(

I wouldn't mind meeting a Ninja turtle!! haha

Corey Feldman was a ninja turtle in the first and second turtle movie.