Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

A small list :

cast of Highlander Tv show (Adrian Paul - Peter Wingfield, Jim Byrnes...)

cast of Taken (Spielberg) (Dakota Fanning but also Emily Bergl, John Hawkes, Adam Kaufman, Eric Close or Anton Yelchin)

cast of X Files (Doug Hutchinson, Mitch Pileggi, Nicholas Lea, Steven Williams, Duchovny & Anderson, of course)

cast of Sliders (Jerry O'Connell, Cleavant Derricks, Sabrina Lloyd, Kari Wuhrer, John Rhys-Davies)

cast of Quantum Leap (Scott Bakula - Dean Stockwell)

cast of Airwolf (Borgigne, Alex Cord, Jan Michael Vincent, Jean Bruce Scott)

And also

cast of Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter :D )

(...)

Plz :YAHOO:

Edited by -KiKi-

How about this, as a person to fill several genre catagories at once, he's a writer of TV and comics, books and films, a producer, and all round good guest who WILL be in London early may, the creator and writer of BABYLON 5, its spin-off movies and CRUSADE.....

JOE MICHAEL STACZYNSKI (who has a film script in pre-production, called THE CHANGELING and is to be directed by the one and only CLINT EASTWOOD).

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but with the TV show Heroes set to be the next BIG thing, then some cast members as guests would be fantastic!!

All the characters are great, so any would do and for anyone who hasn't seen it on Sci-Fi or downloads, you're in for a treat when it hits BBC2. It really is one of the best, if not best, current TV serial and I'm finding it far superior to even Lost which I am a fan of.

Save the cheerleader, save the world!! :blink:

Go get 'em!! ;)

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but with the TV show Heroes set to be the next BIG thing, then some cast members as guests would be fantastic!!

Save the cheerleader, save the world!! :pyth:

Go get 'em!! ;)

Christopher Eccleston in particular!

Highlander guests would be good, and the new film (may) be officially out in September so they would have something to promote....unless you've managed to get the Russian DVD version that is ;)

I see that some Heroes guests have already been announced for LF&CC this September. Great news :headscratch:

The character Hiro would be a very popular one if you can manage to get him too!!

I knew there was someone else I wanted to add to my wish list...

Ian Whyte - the predator from AVP

and highly unlikely but I might as well ask for miracles (and it would make my husband a very very happy man) ... Lucy Lawless!!!! (Xena and Battlestar Galactica!)

Kehlan

Has anybody asked for CHUCK NORRIS (Walker - Texas Ranger, Goog Guys Wear Black, Way Of The Dragon etc) or may be SAMMO HUNG (Martial Law, Close encounters Of The Spooky Kind, Enter The Dragon, Game Of Death)?

They could be good guests.

Thank you (bows!)

Edited by SlippDigby

James Franco - Harry Osborn

Alfred Molina - Doc Ock

The editor of the bugle? Jonah Jameson (not sure of the actors name) Have to brush up on my Spiderman facts!!!!!!! :hathor:

:blush: Please please please bring David Naughton(An American Werewolf In London)as I did not go when he was in MK October '03 and how about Griffin Dunne(also AAWIL)to join him,if anyone can do it you lovely SM folk can!beware the moon!

How about some cast members from Charmed?????

Alyssa Milano

Holly Marie Combs

Rose McGowan

Shannen Doherty

Kaley Cuoco

And more Buffy and Angel stars would be fab...

Eliza Dushku

Alyson Hannigan

Alexis Denisof

Juliet Landau

Amy Acker

Julie Benz

How about Roswell stars too...

Shri Appleby

Jason Behr

Brendan Fehr

Katherine Heigl

Majandra Delfino

Any of those would be awesome... :lol:

How about some Life On Mars guests? I doubt John Simm or Philip Glenister would do it, but Marshall Lancaster, Dean Andrews and Liz White might - plus there's also Kevin McNally and/or Marc Warren who appeared in LOM but are also well-known for POTC, Hustle, and Dr Who just for starters. :thumbup:

Edited by yeltz-lass

• 3 weeks later...

Can u get Zach Galligan again as i missed him the other month...

also some others i would love to see:

Tyne daly

Steve "Dallas" Kannaly

Colombo star Peter Falk

Tom Berenger

Ving Rhames

Powers Booth

Chuck Norris

Joe Pesci

Richard Rountree

Roy Schneider

Mako

Stars from Prison Break

Seeing as you've got Michael J Anderson to come to an event (for which I am very very grateful!), it's got me in a Twin Peaks frame of mind.

Miguel Ferrer would be a fantastic man to meet...