Photo Page

Adam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working evenings at the moment - so i can't really anyway. I took some time off last thur and went out and their air con was broken and I had to leave at 11ish coz i thought i was actually gonna die. I was so annoyed and i had wanted to get really drunk and dance the night away

don't you drink then? I dunno, coz the people i know who don't drink enjoy themselves just as much as us drunkards and they spent alot less money. I don't drink that much i find i'm more confident dancing when i'm drunk thoxx

I worked in clubs and bars when I was a student behind the bar. I can mix a prettyy good cocktail! :rolleyes:

I was the one that had to deal with the rowdy stag parties and such; none of the other staff were brave enough to shut 'em up! And that was just the male staff! :lol:

One place was pretty rough; we kept a baseball bat under the bar, but in the time I worked there, it was never used... :blink:

I worked in clubs and bars when I was a student behind the bar. I can mix a prettyy good cocktail! :rolleyes:

I was the one that had to deal with the rowdy stag parties and such; none of the other staff were brave enough to shut 'em up! And that was just the male staff! :lol:

One place was pretty rough; we kept a baseball bat under the bar, but in the time I worked there, it was never used... :blink:

lol, one of the places I used to work was so rough, they used to keep *me* under the bar ;)

They searched you for knives on your way into the club, if you didn't have one, they would sell you one! ;)

don't you drink then? I dunno, coz the people i know who don't drink enjoy themselves just as much as us drunkards and they spent alot less money. I don't drink that much i find i'm more confident dancing when i'm drunk thoxx

Nope I don't drink. If I did I can imagine the trouble I'd get myself into :firedevil:

My sort of website, can't build the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!

there is supposed to be a picture of me, on this page, but I'll be buggered if it works, I spen t at least half an hour doing this!!!!!!!!!!!

Vamps

B)

Ps, ok so it does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody thing, its the last time I do anything like that again, lol!!!!!!!!

Edited by vampirer

My sort of website, can't build the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!

there is supposed to be a picture of me, on this page, but I'll be buggered if it works, I spen t at least half an hour doing this!!!!!!!!!!!

Vamps

:D

Ps, ok so it does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody thing, its the last time I do anything like that again, lol!!!!!!!!

cool.... i like that top btw :D

HOUDINIA