1st Guest Announcement Sonny Landham

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

1st Guest Announcement for this show were we plan to bring more UK 1st timers then ever before

the one and only Sonny Landham

Sonny is good with the new date so we will all get to see him there :YAHOO:

Predator Billy

Lock Up Chink Weber

Action Jackson Mr. Quick

Firewalker El Coyote

48 Hrs Billy Bear

Poltergeist Pool Worker

predator_1987_billy.jpg

sonny-1.jpg

predator04.jpg

[/img]

http://imdb.com/name/nm0484739/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!!!!!

AT LAST a NEW PREDATOR GUEST!!!!!!!!

he was also in The Warriors. and Southern Comfort...and started out in blue movies!!!:YAHOO:

Gimme, gimme, gimme more, more, more Predator guests!! Even Carl Weathers with him would be great esp in a talk.

Would be great to get James Remar too, the other villain from 48HRS and who was also in The Warriors (as Ajax) with Sonny.

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin

as i have said we have been looking forward to next year for a long time as we do have lots planed this year with all the banks going nuts and the $ being messed up it has been hard to fix things but we have got things in the works and fell that next year could be the best year we have ever had as we made lots of inroads to new guests that should work out well

more to come

jason :YAHOO:

Try this pics from 48 HRS, SM. Delete if necessary.

48BillyKnife.jpg48Billy1.jpg

For anyone interested he has quite a detailed website including an article on his legal fight and his political campaigns for Governor of Kentucky.

www.sonnylandham.com

Edited by nicky

I won't comment on his political views, but I do love the fact that the insurance company hired a bodyguard during Predator - not because they were worried for his safety, but because they were worried for the safety of the rest of the cast! We're talking about a cast with Arnie and Jesse "I ain't got time to bleed" Ventura....

Also I never would have figured he was 46 when Predator was filmed....

I do love the fact that the insurance company hired a bodyguard during Predator - not because they were worried for his safety, but because they were worried for the safety of the rest of the cast!
He was a regular bar-brawler in his day - should make an interesting guest at the party then! Did you see his website, Mike? www.sonnylandham.com

I'm a massive Predator fan. Beats Christopher Lloyd, John Hurt and Bruce Campbell any day!

Same here. Sonny wipes the floor with those guys as far as I'm concerned, (literally I bet too). I grew up watching Predator and 48HRS religiously.

Recent pic this year:

93054.jpg

Edited by nicky

YES!!!!!!!!

AT LAST a NEW PREDATOR GUEST!!!!!!!!

he was also in The Warriors. and Southern Comfort...and started out in blue movies!!!:D

Gimme, gimme, gimme more, more, more Predator guests!! Even Carl Weathers with him would be great esp in a talk.

Would be great to get James Remar too, the other villain from 48HRS and who was also in The Warriors (as Ajax) with Sonny.

awsome and nicky, who did he play in the warriors....*MUST REWATCH*