DAVID ANDERS----------------------11.30

JOHN LANDIS----for sale on day----1.10

BRAD DOURIF-------------------------2.50

TOM SAVINI---------------------------3.45

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at my booking confirmations, some of my photoshoots dont say what day they were booked for. Does that mean I can do on either day if they're doing both days?

I also have some that clash, for example I have booked photoshoots with both John Hurt and Malcolm McDowell which are at the same time on Saturday. What do I do then?

• Showmasters Admin

Looking at my booking confirmations, some of my photoshoots dont say what day they were booked for. Does that mean I can do on either day if they're doing both days?

I also have some that clash, for example I have booked photoshoots with both John Hurt and Malcolm McDowell which are at the same time on Saturday. What do I do then?

just be first in line for the first one, and go directly to the other and you should be ok

also some will go faster than others

we will help as much as we can

jason :WAVE:

Photo shoot B

MALCOLM McDOWELL--------------12.40

Is Malcolm now doing a photoshoot on the Saturday?

I'm glad it wasn't just me that spotted that :WAVE:

I'll get confirmation from SM later about this.

I don't think so as I asked about it before and it wasn't confirmed then. And seeing he's doing a talk by himself on Sunday i really doubt he'll also do one on Saturday :WAVE:

I have another question: The Heroes talk is at 11.35 and I have a standard entry ticket which means I can go in at 11. I know people go into the talk area in order of ticket purchase and/or batches, but how long in advance does the area open? How long in advance do people generally queue up?

I know it means I still half a little over half an hour but I have no experience with standard entry so I don't know if it's still busy then and I won't get in until after 11 or if it may be hard to find the talk area. Thanks :)

Edited by Zarina

just be first in line for the first one, and go directly to the other and you should be ok

also some will go faster than others

we will help as much as we can

jason :WAVE:

Jason, I think some crew should shout or go down lines asking those who have say a photoshoot with John Hurt and McDowell, Claudia Black and Sendhil or Anders and Siddig etc to go to the front of the queue, well behind the GP holders anyway...or at least have some crew shouting when one clashing shoot is coming to an end so people won't miss out.

Hi

It all looks great and we are hoping to get some photoshoots on the Sunday.

I know we can't predict the day itself, but how will these times affect the record breaking attempt.

We want to get a photoshoot of my 6 year old with Brad on the Sunday but my son also wants to wear his Darth Vader costume at the attempt. I'm imaging the record breaking attempt could take some time to organise and count as well.

I'm just not sure now whether to take his outfit all the way down to London and then not be able to use it as we may be in a queue for the photoshoots (I can't imagine it being as busy as some that day), or avoid buying a photoshoot ticket on the day for Brad to enter the record breaking attempt.

I also wanted to ask what happens at the photoshoot when the times clash. For example - we wanted David Anders and Malcolm McDowell but they are both on at the same time. Would we get a refund if (say) after the Malcolm McDowell shoot the David Anders one has finished. I remember spending long times in some of the photoshoot queues last year.

Sorry for being a pest, I know the team can't account for every eventuality

Cheers

Steve

Edited by steevofromglasgow

Sorry if this has an obvious answer, but I have a Brad photoshoot which starts 5 mins after my Patrick Stewart talk. I imagine Brad Douriff will be quite popular. Is there any way around this or will it just be a case of missing some (or all if the photos over-run - it's a Heroes one right before Brad!) of the Patrick Stewart talk? Would we then be entitled to a refund if we miss it?

Or alternatively, if the next photo doesn't start till 3:45, is it possible for Brad to be around the photo area that whole time, meaning we can perhaps go for the photo after the talk?

Edited by Metal Gear

Oh crud. Practically everything I'm doing clashes.

Saturday: Tom Savini at 11:00am ---- Heroes talk at 11:35am

Sunday: Brian Blessed at 11:00am ---- David Anders at 11:30am

What happens in these situations? I have never been to a convention before. Is there any conceivable way I can do all of this? I have paid for everything already, I would hate to have wasted my money.

Some major Clashes for me Jason-

Mewes Photoshoot (Sat) and Henn Photoshoot (Sat) 11.30am

then

Heroes Talk 11.35am

Dourif Photoshoot (Sun) 2.50pm

then

Patrick Stewart Talk 2.45pm

All stuff I don't want to miss considering I,ve spent a heck alot on this event already.

Cheers

Richard

then

Heroes Talk 11.35am

then

All stuff I don't want to miss considering I,ve spent a heck alot on this event already.

Cheers

Richard

Agreed. I usually don't mind missing some of a talk, but having paid quite a bit of money for the Patrick Stewart talk, I would like to be able to stay for all of it. I sympathise for the Heroes talk attendees too. With clashing photoshoots it's usually a case of going for one then the other, as one of them will have a longer queue which will take time to go down. But it seems a real shame people may have to miss out on some of their paid-for talks.

then

Heroes Talk 11.35am

then

Cheers

Richard

Agreed. I usually don't mind missing some of a talk, but having paid quite a bit of money for the Patrick Stewart talk, I would like to be able to stay for all of it. I sympathise for the Heroes talk attendees too. With clashing photoshoots it's usually a case of going for one then the other, as one of them will have a longer queue which will take time to go down. But it seems a real shame people may have to miss out on some of their paid-for talks.

The logic would be to have no photo shoots on at the same time as the Paid Talks or hold the paid talks at the very end of the day when they can't do photoshoots as the photo's won't be back in time.

:( Gutted that the Patrick Stewart talk clashes with the record attempt.

Does anyone know if you have to be in the photo to be included in the attempt, or do you only have to register and be in costume for it to count?

Otherwise i've spent alot of time and money on a costume that won't get used :(:D:WAVE: