Tickets update and other important info and MJF last tickets

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

Ok we are now getting close to selling out for Sunday with around 800 tickets still available we have had one night last week a rush of 1600 tickets sell in one night so its your guess when these last 800 will be sold but we wanted to help as many you you know that it is not that close so if you want to be there do not leave it much longer :-)

Tickets for Friday are now at 60% sold out we feel that these will last to the days of the show at this point but we are not going to guarantee this.

Michael J Fox Diamond passes only have 18 left of these now.

If someone still wanted one of these passes MJF passes we can help with the entry pass as we have had some people that have gone for a gold pass from day tickets and as such we have kept these entry tickets back so if someone wanted to still buy a Michael J Fox Diamond pass we can make this happen there are only a very few that have come back but we are able to help on a one one one bases.

We do not want this very last chance to meet MJF to pass by if someone could not get an entry ticket so its there is a way if you need it.

Hope that brings you up to date on this and we will try to keep you up to date as much as we can leading up to the show.

Now long now :-)

Jason

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 2

He's a great guest, but not worth that kind of money to me. It would be more then my whole list of other guests l'll be meeting lol. But for those that want to cough up this kind of money: enjoy! Hope you'll announce a few more guests still and thanks for this heads up for those that still want to buy tickets.

I'm still a little worried that I might not stand a chance of getting a sigourney weaver autograph, I'm there all 3 days on standard entry but would a gold pass increase my chances ?. Unfortunately I can not afford the diamond pass

• Moderators

I'm still a little worried that I might not stand a chance of getting a sigourney weaver autograph, I'm there all 3 days on standard entry but would a gold pass increase my chances ?. Unfortunately I can not afford the diamond pass

A gold pass would increase your chance yes, but as we've posted a few times if your there early enough and can stay all day you stand just as good of a chance

• Like 1

Gold pass will guarantee you one.. Over the 3 days I'm pretty sure you will get a sig.. Get a VQ TICKET very early on and relax.

Excellent, I'll get there early as possible, I'm really looking forward to meeting her and I'm still in a daze, can't believe this is happening
  • Like 2

yeah get there early enough and as stuart said if your staying all day it should be ok. i have a gold but will still be aiming to arrive an hour or so before doors open

Gold pass will guarantee you one.. Over the 3 days I'm pretty sure you will get a sig.. Get a VQ TICKET very early on and relax.

Excellent, I'll get there early as possible, I'm really looking forward to meeting her and I'm still in a daze, can't believe this is happening

• Like 1

yeah get there early enough and as stuart said if your staying all day it should be ok. i have a gold but will still be aiming to arrive an hour or so before doors open

great, this should work because I'm planning to be there all day on the 3 days and I'm staying in London so I got a good chance. Yay !!!!
  • Like 1

We are awaiting confirmation on this so not much is know until QS or SM post about how it will all work. So far though MJF is the only DIAMOND EXCLUSIVCE guest so until more info is posted no1 really knows.

Do diamond pass guests work on a VQ system for gold pass holders then?

Do diamond pass guests work on a VQ system for gold pass holders then?

I thought they said no, unless stated.

We are still awaiting confirmation on the Queueing System from SM.

The last post "no unless stated" was based on the Gold Pass listing in the store which said "may" require. Someone pointed out that this wording has been changed now.

Yeah you should be fine going by what stuart and others have said. its just all about planning really and being prepaired but again as he said if you dont need to rush off and leave early any of the days then you should be okay. I want weaver, paxton, lloyd etc too so i have high hopes with the gold pass, but even without alot of ppl say it should be fine

great, this should work because I'm planning to be there all day on the 3 days and I'm staying in London so I got a good chance. Yay !!!!

• Like 1

JUST BROUGHT A MICHAEL J FOX DIAMOND PASS WHOOP WHOOP.. Iv not got his and Christopher Lloyds pass.

Il meet Michael for 1 autograph 2 photos (1booked previously) 2 talks.. Amazing for my fav film characters of All time!!

Thank you so much show masters for allowing me this opportunity!!

• Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

Will there be anymore Carice Van Houten photo shoots added for Sunday? :(

If the last batch that has sold is not marked "final" it is likely more will be added

really is that how it works :-) sometimes its forgotten so please do not rely on that my friend ok :-) we do drop the ball sometimes there is a lot going on here and things do get missed but that is sapped to be the plan :-)

not long now see you there

jason

I'd like to know the same..carice Sunday tickets yes or no?

Considering Jason's reply in the post above: No more tickets. "Things get missed" sounds like the final wasn't added by mistake because everyone was screaming for tickets and they tried to rush them on.