Goonieboy

Musicmania

12 posts in this topic

Just found out there was such a thing, will there ever be another one? would love to meet many 80/90s popstars :)

2 people like this

Doubt it, the show received quite a bit of negative press and I don't think it was especially well attended

Doubt it, the show received quite a bit of negative press and I don't think it was especially well attended

Even better, less crowded lol :)

i definately would like to see another one of these, why not hve it in a smaller venue if numbers are a problem

On 18/07/2015 at 11:20 AM, Goonieboy said:

Just found out there was such a thing, will there ever be another one? would love to meet many 80/90s popstars :)

I would love to attend an event like this!  There are so many seventies and eighties singers and bands I would love to meet! :smile:

I would love for this event to return. I have many singers who I would love to meet (and they are mostly realistic, nothing crazy like modern popstars).

Count me interested in an event like this as well!

As Count Fooku said back in July 2015, it doesn't look likely as the event received bad press and it was poorly attended so based on that, we'd be very lucky if it did happen again, unfortunately.

I remember a certain trashy tabloid covering the original event in a negative light, I remember them attacking the idea of paying for an autograph, which is obviously very common at events.

Just out of interest does anyone know who the guests were at the last event?