Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
showmasters

Guest Cancellation - Brian Libby

26 posts in this topic

we are sorry to say that Brian will no longer be able to attend EMS due to work commitments. We wish him all the best and hope to see him soon.

If you have a photoshoot with Brian we will refund you as soon as possible onto the card used to purchase your ticket.

Not another one of my wanted guests cancelling. Hmm I'm really thinking now whether or not to go this weekend, but I understand the cancellations are out of your hands.

Shame,

The cancellations list looks like a great convention though....

JA

2 people like this

So instead of a couple of last minute guest announcements we are getting a few last minute cancellations. Ah well, still 22 guests left that I want to meet.

I would suggest the "we hope to see him soon" would imply they're hoping to get him to an event in the future, whenever that may be :)

Any guest will be announced as per normal, even ones that have been cancelled before. So you'll just need to keep an eye on this year's event sections or websites I'm afraid.

what has happened to EMS? has it been pulled for this year? if so will there still be a chance that Brian Libby will be appearing at one of the other conventions?

Edited by charliechuck71

an EMS date for this year has yet to be confirmed. If Brian will attend another show he'll be announced in due course when contracts have been signed. Sometimes that can take a while and may not happen in the first year after the cancellation. Some guests came back only three or four years after their initial cancellation.

I edited your above post as you left your e-mail and everything.

You would need to e-mail the office with that request and honestly speaking I am not quite sure if they can comply with it.

oops thank you, would it be at all possible for you to speak to the office, as you have more authority than me? all i want is the agency that work with brian and i suppose lots of other actors.

surely this is not a big secret???

i would really appreciate if you could ask on my behalf.

best

Charlie.

It's not a matter of authority, trust me on that. ;) Please e-mail info@showmastersonline.com.

Sometimes guests have different agents for different things.. It's a whole possible can of worms. I am not involved with booking guests and can't take any decisions there.

i want is the agency that work with brian and i suppose lots of other actors.

surely this is not a big secret???

Well you'd think that, but they might not want a potential rival to know it, and book lots of interesting guests themselves. If an event organiser spends an age building up trust with agent, it would be unprofessional to betray that trust.

an EMS date for this year has yet to be confirmed. If Brian will attend another show he'll be announced in due course when contracts have been signed. Sometimes that can take a while and may not happen in the first year after the cancellation. Some guests came back only three or four years after their initial cancellation.

any news on getting Brian this year?

Unless Brian is announced, he's not attending an event. I'm afraid we can't give regular updates on potential guests. Your best bet is to search his name on this forum every so often to see if he's been announced, or check the websites. If he hasn't been announced, then he's not attending. Sorry.

hi guys any sign of getting brian libby back at showmasters event since he cancelled 5 years ago?

Edited by charliechuck71