Anthony Stewart Head confirmed for Hallowhedon 2010

deadrobot

• Moderators

I think I might just have to come next time - I wanted to this time but couldn't afford it with Hub3 just last week... but if I save diligently, I'm sure I can afford it next year even if there's a Hub 5 right before it...

I reckon we need enough cast members to do the Buffy Musical................that would be incredible!

Get Tara and Anya they would be brilliant.

Then we could hear the bunnies song too! :P

That said Xander and Anyas song was brilliant too.

Oh, I need to watch the DVD again now :(

Edited by Rhianydd

I'm assuming Halloween weekend again, but did they happen to mention where it would be in 2010?
Same place. Thistle Hotel, Heathrow. Hoping to get at least 6 guests including some from Firefly :P

EDIT: Forgot the date! - October 29th-31st 2010

Edited by 1of2

I just nearly swallowed my gum when I saw this, the 2010 didn't register and I was about to cry!!

But is ok, I'll sort something for next year fo sho.....

especially if there a promise of Firefly guests *cough* Nathan Fillion *cough*

him being a bit of a whedon whore he covers lots of areas :P

hope everyone has a good weekend this year!

:rolleyes:

Last time I stayed there, the room was in awful condition, there were a load of spiders and other insects in the bathroom, plus I was charged for services I never used.

Second time I went they charged me for the room twice and the staff were very unpleasant.

Never going to be a third time no matter what is there.

Wow that's great news, I so wanted to go to this one but as I was on hols I couldn't and having just got excited over the prospect of meeting ASH realised that having seen the dates I am away again!!! :D

Note to self.....must stop booking hols on halloween weekend!!!!! :WINCE:

Last time I stayed there, the room was in awful condition, there were a load of spiders and other insects in the bathroom, plus I was charged for services I never used.

Second time I went they charged me for the room twice and the staff were very unpleasant.

Never going to be a third time no matter what is there.

Having just returned from the Thistle I can understand where you are coming from... but i did find it a great venue.... Can I suggest that maybe you could stay in anoher local hotel like our friends did (literally 5 min walk... have to cross a busy road to get to it but they said the rooms were lovely) That way you could still come to the event without the disappointment of the accomodation?!

Anthony Head is one of the nicest actors around. And he's been in a fair few shows besides Buffy, so I bet he'll have a lot of interesting things to say.

As for it being in the Thistle, you don't have to stay in the same hotel. I find that the Sheraton accross the road is a nice place to stay - cheapish, with clean comfy rooms, and thick curtains to keep the light out if you want to lie-in long after sun-up :(

Hallowhedon was such fun, it'd be a shame if anyone was put off Hallowhedon II because of the venue.