guest cancellation - ROBERT DUNCAN McNEILL

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have just heard that Robbert is no longer able to attend LFCC due to a family illness. We wish them a speedy recovery and will try and re-arrange his appearance to anther event shortly.

All photo shoot/talk tickets will be refunded over the next week, and we will arrange for other Star Trek guests to join Gates McFadden for the 10am Star Trek talk on Saturday.

Well it looks like we will be saving more money this weekend than I thought...this is the second guest we bought tickets for to cancel on us. Oh well, we got big plans for that money in a couple months anyways. I hope his family recovers fast and I hope we are given another chance to meet him in the future.

we will arrange for other Star Trek guests to join Gates McFadden for the 10am Star Trek talk on Saturday.

somebody wrote that BRENT SPINER is now in London....

if it is true, he would be a perfect Star Trek guest!!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

My general assumption would be no - only on the fact that Jason didn't mention it in his first post, everyone at the show will already have a lot to do, plus as it's a late cancellation there wouldn't be paperwork etc at the event.

How about extending the talk and adding all of the star trek people into it?

not doable, okay, but then I vote for Tracee! I really want to know more about her and how she got herself into so many episodes!

Apologies if this might not be the right place to ask this but would there be an opportunity/chance for Anthony Head to take Roberts place in a photoshoot as he wasn't originally due to one Saturday?

we will arrange for other Star Trek guests to join Gates McFadden for the 10am Star Trek talk on Saturday.

somebody wrote that BRENT SPINER is now in London....

if it is true, he would be a perfect Star Trek guest!!!!

He was utterly fantastic last year, fingers crossed!

• Like 1