Tippi Hedren 12.00 - 12.15 £20

Fred Haise 12.20 - 12.40 £20

Vance Brand 12.45 - 13.00 £20

Jim McDivitt 13.05 - 13.20 £20

Ed Gibson 13.25 - 13.40 £20

Gerry Griffin 13.45 - 14.00 £20

Nigel Planer 14.05 - 14.20 £20

LECTURES

All of the following lectures are priced at £10 per ticket with VIP guests allowed 4 complimentary seats and front row positioning. Tickets will be available from the AIS stand located in the Palace Suite or should people wish to pre-book, they can by contacting AIS via the web/e-mail which is aisoffice@tiscali.co.uk or by phone 0121 422 8801.

SATURDAY

1100 WWII pilots – 40 min

1140 Gerry Griffin – 40 min

1220 Jim McDivitt – 40 min

1300 Fred Haise - 40 min

1340 Vance Brand – 40 min

1430 Ed Gibson – 40 min

SUNDAY

1100 Ed Gibson – 40 min

1140 Gerry Griffin – 40 min

1220 Jim McDivitt – 40 min

1300 Fred Haise – 40 min

1340 Vance Brand – 40 min

ACTOR LECTURES/ Q&A

£20 each for the lectures below The following can be booked direct via Autographica website or ticket hotline and subject to avaialbility on the door at the show.

LESLIE NIELSEN SAT 3.30PM & SUN 2.30PM includes a limited edition print

TIPPI HEDREN SAT 4.30PM & SUN 3.30PM - A proportion of ticket sales will go to Tippi's charity

I'm a little disappointed that the astronauts are charging what they are. I would love to meet Mr Haise but that's just about ruled me out.

Buzz Aldrin charges somewhere around 250 quid per autograph, John Young even more. Lots of astronauts charge extra PER WORD.

Showmasters have to strike a balance and weigh up a lot of variables with the astronauts, such as availability, affordability, and desirability, I reckon they've done a good job this time as these fellows are more 'affordable' than most.

It's sad you can't afford the autograph, but why not go for a photoshoot, these are good value and you'll still have the oppurtunity to meet Freddo.

The innocent days of autograph collecting have sadly gone - nowadays with the dealers and organisations etc its more like a buisiness, sadly.

I'm a little disappointed that the astronauts are charging what they are. I would love to meet Mr Haise but that's just about ruled me out.

Buzz Aldrin charges somewhere around 250 quid per autograph, John Young even more. Lots of astronauts charge extra PER WORD.

Showmasters have to strike a balance and weigh up a lot of variables with the astronauts, such as availability, affordability, and desirability, I reckon they've done a good job this time as these fellows are more 'affordable' than most.

It's sad you can't afford the autograph, but why not go for a photoshoot, these are good value and you'll still have the oppurtunity to meet Freddo.

The innocent days of autograph collecting have sadly gone - nowadays with the dealers and organisations etc its more like a buisiness, sadly.

Bear in mind that when you get Buzz Aldrin (for example) to sign a Baseball, it has an intrinsic value. Assuming it's not got your name on it, you'll be able to sell it on for a good price at some point in the future - presumably when he's shuffled off this mortal coil. Certainly more than you paid for it. He knows that as well as any of us, hence why he charges what he does.

It seems fair enough to me - everyone's a winner really, he gets a great income, SM get a cut, you get an investment and the chance to meet a legend.

Er...breakfast? Ha ha ha ha ha

Any other meals anyone would like to laugh at? I believe lunch, afternoon tea, elevensies and tiffin are still available

You missed supper !!!

I only wish I had, might have meant I could still fit into some of my old trousers!

Er...breakfast? Ha ha ha ha ha

Any other meals anyone would like to laugh at? I believe lunch, afternoon tea, elevensies and tiffin are still available

You missed supper !!!

I only wish I had, might have meant I could still fit into some of my old trousers!

I've never understood the role of Brunch. If you have breakfast at 8, say, and lunch at 1, Elevenses would fill that gap in the middle - but where does that leave brunch? Or is brunch only taken in the event that you've missed breakfast?

• Showmasters Admin

Dinner? lol

A special dinner with the guests. About ten attendees per table, joined by one guest. Kind of like the drinks reception at ET, but longer. I've done it once and if I ever get to go back for Autographica I will definitely go for it again.

We also have exclusive video presentations to introduce our key guests during the evening. Every dinner is a unique experience - where else can you say you have had dinner with Bond Girls, people who been to or walked on the moon, Spitfire aces, sporting heroes and stars of Hollywood all at the same time.

At Autographica one of our key aims is to run the type of show and entertainment that we, as organisers, would like to attend ourselves. We have spent a great deal of effort over the last few years to make the dinner even better and we have some further developments this year which we hope will make it another night to remember for all of us. There are some great pictures on the website of previous dinners and all the guests marked above will be attending, soubjec to any last minute changes in their schedules.

If you have not been to the dinner before, give it a try. If you have not been for a few years, it has evolved a lot more and we highly recommend you try again.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there

Cheers

Paul

Dinner? lol

A special dinner with the guests. About ten attendees per table, joined by one guest. Kind of like the drinks reception at ET, but longer. I've done it once and if I ever get to go back for Autographica I will definitely go for it again.

Wow that sounds pretty awesome, especially with the calibre of guests.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see the astronaut lectures up,but would it not make more sense to have Gerry Griffin & Fred Haise doing a joint lecture instead of separate ones?

It would save me & Dad £20 & I'm sure the joint lecture would be a big hit considering it's the Apollo 13 40th anniversary.

Glad to see the astronaut lectures up,but would it not make more sense to have Gerry Griffin & Fred Haise doing a joint lecture instead of separate ones?

It would save me & Dad £20 & I'm sure the joint lecture would be a big hit considering it's the Apollo 13 40th anniversary.

Thats true but by condensing them into one talk you are effectivley only giving them 20 minutes each, which to me isn't really enough time. It would also limit Gerry Griffin to talking only about Apollo 13 which would be a shame given how many other flights he worked on.

By the way, thanks for posting the times Dave/Jason/Paul, really looking forward to the show now!

Edited by Count Fooku

Thats true but by condensing them into one talk you are effectivley only giving them 20 minutes each, which to me isn't really enough time. It would also limit Gerry Griffin to talking only about Apollo 13 which would be a shame given how many other flights he worked on.

By the way, thanks for posting the times Dave/Jason/Paul, really looking forward to the show now!

Good point,Paul - never looked at it that way! :D

LECTURES

All of the following lectures are priced at £10 per ticket with VIP guests allowed 4 complimentary seats and front row positioning. Tickets will be available from the AIS stand located in the Palace Suite or should people wish to pre-book, they can by contacting AIS via the web/e-mail which is aisoffice@tiscali.co.uk or by phone 0121 422 8801.

I've emailed AIS with regards to pre-booking a couple of the astro lectures - just wondering is it possible to pay for some of these lectures in advamce of the show online by Paypal or otherwise?

Cheers