WIN a seat at the meal with the STARS OF Heroes

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Do you want to win a chance to go out with the guests of Eclipse 3 for a meal on the Saturday night ?

we will be taking the guests out to one of the finest chinese restaurants for an amazing meal and you could be part of this wonderful night out.

HOW TO WIN :dance:

we want more fans of Heroes to know of Eclipse 3 to help make this event the best we can and this is where you can help us and win this prize at the same time. :D

Below is a link to the banners page where you can find Eclipse 3 banners especially made to put up on sites, in your posts on forums and on your facebook page, etc

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/eclipse3/site.php?linkbk

what we want is for you to help spread the word by contacting sites that are interested in Heroes or are very busy with fans of film and ask if they would put a link up on there site to promote this event

If the web master says yes then you can send them the banners for the event, and once this is done take a hard copy of the page with the banners on it and a print out of the correspondence to prove it was you that made this happen

do this as many times as you can and the person that has been the most busy and got the most banners up on sites will win and be the guest at the dinner on the Saturday night with the guests :YAHOO:

one other point, if you get a banner on a very busy site it will count as two links ;)

so do what you can and bring all the info with you to the convention and on saturday morning we will look at all the links people have managed to get up and workout the winner

one last thing, there can only be one winner but remember the more fans that get to know about Eclipse 3 the more tickets get sold and that means we have more to spend on guests, party's and the event as a whole, so spreading the word only makes the event better for everyone :dance:

the meal with the guests have been auctioned of in the past and have gone for lots of money once as much as £3000 so this is a very special prize

good luck to you all and let see how many sites we can get these banners up on :YAHOO:

jason :WAVE:

here is some more info about how this all works from SJ

I know that a lot of people have been asking how this competition is going to work, and how the winner will be determined. Here are a few things to help clarify some queries you may have.

About the Competition:

This is a competition to encourage the fans attending to help us advertise this event and get the word out about this convention to as many Heroes fans as possible!

The winner will get the chance to attend the meal with the convention guests on the Saturday evening of Eclipse 3, at one of the finest chinese restaurants.

While there can only be one winner but remember the more fans that get to know about Eclipse 3 the more tickets get sold and that means we have more to spend on guests, party's and the event as a whole, so spreading the word only makes the event better for everyone

To see the original topic click here!!

How to Win!

We are going to be judging the winner based on a points system. The points given are as follows:

A banner/large button featured on every page of the site (For example: in the side bar navigation strip) will gain you 20 points.

A banner/large button featured on an affiliates page will gain you 10 points.

A small button link featured on every page of the site will gain you 10 points.

A text link featured on every page of the site will gain you 5 points.

A small button link featured on an affiliates page will gain you 5 points.

If you get a banner added to a very busy/larger website that has a lot of traffic we will double the points listed above.

If you get any of the webmasters to post an article about the convention, and advertise the event more prominently then you can gain bonus points! These bonus points will be determined by the extent of the advertising you get!

In the event that a few people have replies back from the same website stating they achieved a link back, we will check the dates on the emails, and if they are incredibly close, and it is difficult to determine who exactly was responsible for the link back, then we will issue the same number of points to those few affected for your efforts!

It is worth noting that some of the Heroes/Cast fansites that are out there require a link back for them to return a link to Eclipse 3. If this is the case you need to not only have an email from the sites’ webmaster proving that you contacted them to put a banner up, but you also need an email from myself proving that you also got me to add a button/banner to the Eclipse 3 in order to secure the link back.

How to Enter:

We have set up an email account: competition@massiveevents.co.uk.

Please forward the emails you have received to this address with "Eclipse 3 Meal Competition - YOUR FULL NAME" in the subject line, and as a message also include links to where the buttons/banners are being shown on these sites. Please include your full name with each email and forward each email you have received separately.

Your points will be tallied up as we go along.

The competition will close one week prior to the event, when the final scores will be double-checked.

The winner will be announced on stage at the event, and the winner will be invited along to the meal with all of the guests on the Saturday evening! (Unfortunately we can only have one winner who will attend the meal with the guests, there will still be the usual auction, so if you don't win you can still bid for a seat at the table!)

GOOD LUCK!!!

SJ

xox

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply and I'll try to answer as soon as possible!

That is a great idea! I dont frequent that many forums/websites myself so I probably wouldnt qualify. But i'll still spread the word where I can! :dance:

Also makes me think I should buy my silver ticket as soon as they are available.... :YAHOO::dance::YAHOO:

***Just worked out why it says "cast of the film" - The same offer is open to the Twilight con too - Good offer! It should make good sales! :WAVE: ***

Edited by paul

Hmm, I do have a forum/website in mind and it's a pretty big entertainment site, which I moderate at. Only thing is, it's primarily American visitors. But I'll give it a try and see what they say.

EDIT: I will also put in on my own forum, but that too is primarily overseas members.

Edited by Lenatalia

Hmm, I do have a forum/website in mind and it's a pretty big entertainment site, which I moderate at. Only thing is, it's primarily American visitors. But I'll give it a try and see what they say.

EDIT: I will also put in on my own forum, but that too is primarily overseas members.

Do you have Psylocke as your avi there too? Cause then I think I know what site your on about. :thumbup:

yes i think so no auction.

but i have a problem with the banners i have two of the moving banners on my pc, that i take from the mas.site but they don`t move.

can anybody help me, and how do i put the banners in a signature

i just copied but it dasn`t work.

please help me

What if we work for national and local papers and can get a banner in them?:P:D

I reckon if you worked for a paper which has an online site and could convince them to put a banner on it, you would be def be in for a chance of winning the meal :D

I suspect you have enough sites of your own to pretty much wrap this one up:P :P :P

Oooh, or...

Hey, Kirsty, any chance I can get a banner put up one some of your sites?:) *bats eyelashes*

Edited by Kenny

I suspect you have enough sites of your own to pretty much wrap this one up:P :P;)

Oooh, or...

Hey, Kirsty, any chance I can get a banner put up one some of your sites?:) *bats eyelashes*

Well that all depends on whether the prize is TWO tickets to the meal, now doesn't it? :P