Hi Everyone

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry that some of you are concerned about various aspects of Eclipse 2.

I can assure you that there is NO chance of us cancelling the show so please do not worry about that! :WAVE:

We have several other guests that we are currently speaking with regarding attending but at the moment we do not have finalised agreements so we cant announce them. There definitely will be more guests added and as we have said before we will have between 4 and 6 guests on the day, and we are planning on 6 for this event. (although things beyond our control can always happen so please don't throw this back at me if we end up with 5 or something)!!! ;-)

The schedule for an event like this is always best when worked out as close to the event as possible as it can then be tailored to exactly what we have, both in terms of guests and attendees. However, we will ensure that a tentative schedule is announced soon, although as with the Twilight one, it will be subject to change. People are quite correct that we have done a tenatative schedule for Twilight so early because that event will be attracting a lot of new convention goers and we felt that we needed to give them some sort of idea as to what goes on! :D

I know that the main points on the schedule that are really important in advance are what is happening at the beginning and end of the show so people can book flights and other travel. With that in mind, the opening ceremony will be no earlier than 6pm on Friday and so as long as you are there for then you will not misss anything. The closing ceremony will finish no later than 6.30pm on the Sunday. The other activities for the Friday night will be Gold Pass Drinks Reception and Main party for everyone.

Finally, let me assure you that we are committed to bringing you a fantastic event. We havent forgotten about you and know that we have to live uo to the great time everyone, us included, had at Eclipse 1. I am confident that by the time the show comes around we will all get to have a really fun weekend immersed in all things Heroes! :dance:

I hope that I have reassured those of you who were starting to get a little worried and I appreciate the faith you have in us. We never forget that you give us you hard earned money to be entertained for a weekend, and that many of you travel a long way to do that. We will not let you down! :D

If you have any other queries then post them up and I will answer what I can.

Thanks everyone and I really look forward to seeing you at the show.

Mark :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaaay, I for one am a happy chappie now:D *breathes a contented sigh of relief*

That little bit of reassurance is all I needed - man I must be easily pleased;)

Edited by Kenny

Thank you Mark,

Makes me feel so much better now, and thank you for at least letting everbody now understand whats happening with this event, feel so much better now understanding whats happening and has really helped to lay to rest a lot of my fears for this event and im sure this one post would have the same effect for a lot of other people aswell regarding there fears for this event and now feel a lot more excited about E2, thanks again mark.

• Moderators

Just a note to say I removed these posts from the 'Schedule' thread, and closed that one as this now updates people.

I want as many people to see Mark's post as possible so I've started a new topic for it rather than it perhaps getting missed in the middle of another topic :dance:

YAY Thanks so much for the update. :unsure:

I wasn't really worried about the amont of guests, I mean if we had 6 I'd be very pleased and it would be all the better but if you weren't able to get any more I'd still have been fine the 2 already announced. I was just worried that the event would be cancelled.

Just wondering if you had a theme planned for the friday party, or if you were still working on one, or if there wasn't going to be a theme? Just for outfit buying purpose. :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering if you had a theme planned for the friday party, or if you were still working on one, or if there wasn't going to be a theme? Just for outfit buying purpose. :unsure:

Hi there,

There will be a theme for friday and Saturday night parties! :unsure:

Still working on them at the moment but will try and get a decision to you very soon as I know people will want to have some time to get outfits ready etc.

Mark :lol: