Hi Everyone

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zombie disney woudl be awsome and a fantastic tribute to tak's zombie question at e1....

Man, here I was thinking, "No, I must restrain myself from charging in and joining the zombie conversation," but hey, it would be cool to have an entire party dedicated to a question I asked. XD

zombie disney woudl be awsome and a fantastic tribute to tak's zombie question at e1....

Man, here I was thinking, "No, I must restrain myself from charging in and joining the zombie conversation," but hey, it would be cool to have an entire party dedicated to a question I asked. XD

That question is so infamous, it was discussed between myself, Pez and Emma at Collectormania Glasgow. The plan was that I was going to ask each guest your question at their talk, but the only one I was at after the discussion was the Marina Sirtis one and despite my hand being up, I never got the mic:(

Isn't it Maya y Alejandro?:dance:

Edited by Kenny

• Moderators

Depends where you read it .. I can never remember which one's the official version :dance:

I've seen both written down in places. Probably some nasty habit I picked up from some bad person.

Either way, it doesn't change my hatred :D

Edited by DavidB

Depends where you read it .. I can never remember which one's the official version :dance:

I've seen both written down in places. And it doesn't change my hatred :D

Pues, ellos son de la República Dominicana, y la idioma alli es Español, y en Español... es 'y' :lol:

That question is so infamous, it was discussed between myself, Pez and Emmah at Collectormania Glasgow. The plan was that I was going to ask each guest your question at their talk, but the only one I was at after the discussion was the Marina Sirtis one and despite my hand being up, I never got the mic:(

Isn't it Maya y Alejandro?:P

Awww, that's so sweet of you. =) Maybe at future events... Just save a guest for me at E2. ^^

Just wondering if you had a theme planned for the friday party, or if you were still working on one, or if there wasn't going to be a theme? Just for outfit buying purpose. :D

Hi there,

There will be a theme for friday and Saturday night parties! :blink:

Still working on them at the moment but will try and get a decision to you very soon as I know people will want to have some time to get outfits ready etc.

Mark :D

Ooooh goody.

Thanks for the quick reply, your a gem. :D

i was thinking princesses

but zombie princesses could work.

I could be a Disney Princess!!! That would be like all my Christmasses at once!

I could actually see that happening. :lol:

So one of my friends just walked in on me with this up on a 42" screen, while I was deciding which I looked most like - thanks a lot :P

Oh please, were they really shocked. :P And were you scouting for outfit ideas? :clap:

*ignores randomness as is pushed for time no matter how desperate I am to continue it..*

Hey SM, thanks for the update- thats all I was wanting in my post, as I said, just a "hello" post hehe! I've got total faith you're doing your best to get us a fantastic show as always!!

Looking forward to it :D