Angel - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Seeley Booth - Bones
Jason Hayes - SEAL Team
Adam Carr - Valentine

DavidBoreanazWeb.png.0ca0fc903e3ae66de77137cebb65d1f1.png

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004770/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I just bought a diamond pass for him. This is the first time I will have got a diamond pass at this event. I know it says pick batch numbers for photo and autograph when I order but will the batch numbers be on the pass on the day?  Also it said pick batch for 'Bone GS and I think Angel GS' or something along those lines what is that? thanks 

Edited by sarahd246

19 hours ago, sarahd246 said:

I just bought a diamond pass for him. This is the first time I will have got a diamond pass at this event. I know it says pick batch numbers for photo and autograph when I order but will the batch numbers be on the pass on the day?  Also it said pick batch for 'Bone GS and I think Angel GS' or something along those lines what is that? thanks 

for the past month or so they r reeatedly making mistakes in the shop with the ticket info

32 minutes ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

for the past month or so they r reeatedly making mistakes in the shop with the ticket info

Oh ok, I’ve got the ticket in my phone wallet and I got it in my email as a print off. So I guess I just bring that along on the day?

On 3/6/2024 at 8:18 PM, sarahd246 said:

Yes, it works just the same as it does for Standard photo's if you have had them before, and the batches are just to control the queue so that everyone doesn't turn up at once.  The DP pass will have the batch number on when you collect it (unless something has gone wrong when they issue them).

Up to batch 5 in the Diamond Pass when I bought mine this weekend, so I suspect they may sell out in the near future.

Also, they've fixed the batch selection in the shop now (it just says Diamond Pass and lists the batches).

However, there's what looks like another glitch as you have to select batch numbers for 4 other named guests before you can order. You don't actually get tickets for them though.

I have started rewatching Angel and reminiscing about the Heathrow cons from 15+ years ago. Great times, great weekends, great guests. Andy Hallett was a wonderful guy and loved spending time with the fans.

I can't wait for July!