What are you getting/what did you get signed?

Mostly the same old stuff for me

Ben Barnes and Rob Morgan

DSC_0060

Peter Serafinowicz

DSC_0023

Gina Torres

DSC_0299

And possibly this one (There is a 3rd definite item I don't have a picture of yet)

DSC_0031[1]

Zach Quinto (hopefully)

20180729_203230

And via the Send in as the one I got at the stage door doesn't fit in with the others

41Q0LcnCQvL._SY480_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 6

Michael Shanks - a Stargate magazine I bought all the way back in 2001 that RDA and Chris Judge have so far signed already

Gemma Whelan - a drawing I haven't finished yet and not at all getting a bit stressed about ;)

David Naughton - American Werewolf in London Blu-ray

Brendan Fraser - The Mummy Blu-ray collection 

Aimee Garcia - Supernatural season 3 dvd

Bob Gale - Back to the Future Blu-ray that Christopher Lloyd also signed

Val Kilmer - Willow poster

I think that's it (so far...)!

• Like 5

Friday  - taking Essential Horror Movies book. Hoping for at least 5 horror guests. 

Sunday - The Harry Potter Character Vault book for Jason Isaacs and Tom Felton. Plus William Shatner's memoirs for the man himself. 

For the rest I will either pick a standard photo or photo of me with guest. :D

• Like 4

@Chris164 your drawings are wonderful, I think they're going to love them :)

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm not sure about the script as she wasn't actually in that episode, but on the other hand......not likely to get her again if I change my mind, but should I stick to only people who were in it?

Ooft that is a tough one! I genuinely don't know... I'm a bit of a stickler for detail so I'm not sure if I could try for her signsture, but... It's Gina Torres... and it's not like her signature wouldn't fit since she is in the show... Don't envy you that decision!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Broo said:

@Chris164 your drawings are wonderful, I think they're going to love them :)

Ooft that is a tough one! I genuinely don't know... I'm a bit of a stickler for detail so I'm not sure if I could try for her signsture, but... It's Gina Torres... and it's not like her signature wouldn't fit since she is in the show... Don't envy you that decision!!

I mean, I will be getting her on 2 other items so it's not like it's my only option but I don't know..................someone decide for me!

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I mean, I will be getting her on 2 other items so it's not like it's my only option but I don't know..................someone decide for me!

If you want my view on it, in your position I'd get her to sign it. It would look great with another auto added to it, and even though she wasn't in that specific episode she was still in the show so I guess it works to have her on it. It's a difficult one though. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

So 1 for and 1 against :lol:

dhc.gif

If you have other options I probably wouldn't get it signed.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

1 for, 1 against, 1 not admitting it's against but it totally is

You know when someone flips a coin on a decision and tells you the "result" to help you determine how you feel? You're right, I think my answer is Against *nods*

• Haha 1