What are you getting/what did you get signed?

Since I’m not going this year all my autos are being done through the pre order service so I’m getting 8x10’s signed by:

Alex Kingston 

John Barrowman 

Jenna Coleman

Christopher Eccleston 

But I’m still super excited anyway because even though I’m not going I still have these to look forward to when they come in the post! :D

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Pir8Jenny said:

(Left for the airport.  They can't add any more guests for which I would have cool stuff I'd want autographed, since I can't go back for the stuff.)

Exactly the same situation I was in when they announced David Tennant last year. The one thing I was desperate to get signed was still at home (obviously, I’m not psychic)

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Exactly the same situation I was in when they announced David Tennant last year. The one thing I was desperate to get signed was still at home (obviously, I’m not psychic)

I was soooooo lucky on 2 counts, the first being that as I am in travelling distance I go home each day so could get my Defenders poster for Sunday and thanks to the wonderful @evilfairie who just happened to be coming down Sunday, and was at work Saturday, in a book shop, who got a frantic call from me saying "CAN YOU GET ME A DOCTOR WHO TENNANT MISTER MEN BOOK PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE" I managed to get both the items I needed him on.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I was soooooo lucky on 2 counts, the first being that as I am in travelling distance I go home each day so could get my Defenders poster for Sunday and thanks to the wonderful @evilfairie who just happened to be coming down Sunday, and was at work Saturday, in a book shop, who got a frantic call from me saying "CAN YOU GET ME A DOCTOR WHO TENNANT MISTER MEN BOOK PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE" I managed to get both the items I needed him on.

Lucky you. My partner had a bit of creative thinking and, as she obviously didn’t have her tenth doctor funko pop with her, removed the plastic front from one of the stormtroopers pops she had brought to get signed and we had a fun interaction with David explaining to him why he had to sign a small piece of clear plastic :lol: I’ve have never been under so much pressure as when we got home and I had to removed the plastic from the pop and carefully glue the signed one in in its place!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

Lucky you. My partner had a bit of creative thinking and, as she obviously didn’t have her tenth doctor funko pop with her, removed the plastic front from one of the stormtroopers pops she had brought to get signed and we had a fun interaction with David explaining to him why he had to sign a small piece of clear plastic :lol: I’ve have never been under so much pressure as when we got home and I had to removed the plastic from the pop and carefully glue the signed one in in its place!

I remember you saying that at the time, it was a very clever thing to do and yeah, it must have been a tad stressful trying to make sure it was in properly.

Just now, Raylenth said:

I remember you saying that at the time, it was a very clever thing to do and yeah, it must have been a tad stressful trying to make sure it was in properly.

Oh that’s right I did. The photo of said clear plastic will no doubt still be in the archived 2018 forum.

• Haha 1

I'm gonna have some doctor who stuff sign (as always :D )

Dvd : S9 for Jenna Coleman, S10 for Jamie Hill, S11 for Samuel Oatley , Mindwarp for Nicola Bryant, Time meddler for Peter Purves, maybe one of the 50th anniversary if i can meet Sacha Dhawan and Sarah Janes adventure if i can meet Finn Jones

Audio : Third doctor vol 5 for John Levene, Tenth doctor vol 3 for Bernard Cribbins, Torchwood believe for Gareth David Lloyd (already sign by john barrowman :D ) , the diary of river song vol 5 for Alex Kingston

And finally my s1 bluray steelbook already sign by Billie Piper, for Eccleston of course :p

• Like 4

Got my full Thrones and Serenity posters also the mini Daredevil and Rogue One posters too.

I have like 6 POP! Vinyls ready too :laugh: That got out of hand very quickly... haha

Also decided to finally start an 8x10 collection for Game Of Thrones!

• Like 3

Got a Mass effect poster specially made for Martin Sheen and Carrie Anne Moss.

I have a Harry potter and the Philosopher's Stone poster that I'll be updating with Tom Felton and Rusty Goffe.

Just going to get an 8x10 for Hayden Christensen and Bob Gale , but they goes nicely with my other SW and BTTF 8x10s

Adding Shazad Latif and Robert Glenister to my Spooks series 9 DvD cover.

But my favourite thing that I'm getting signed is a cassette of an old children's story that Bernard Cribbins narrated. 

Edited by tenaciouspirit
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

May I ask who it was, I'm curious. :D

I don't really want to say, he seemed a really nice guy. 

I'll just say he wrote 'The Shape'. I guess it sounds like it could be a Buffy thing.

• Haha 1

I hope to get my Doors Blu Ray signed by Val Kilmer or I may pick up one of the 10 x 16 ish prints. I can't decide :rolleyes:

On a whim yesterday I bought The Shining on DVD in a slip case with the twins on - so will hopefully manage to get that signed too

It's mostly photo shoots for me this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZP8y-HMZa_ndDRSqKpZL8HXzCzzuk8xef_KA0/?igshid=xcjifiv02qfu

Don't know if this will work due to my privacy settings, but got 7 autos on 8x10s today.

Lemming! I do NOT want to see those kind of pictures of you.  Please remember this is a family friendly forum.  F

It did work and nice auto's :thumbup: