Countdown!

Chris1970

Just now, Wrong Name said:

It's all good. I hated the job and now have the chance to take a step back and work out what it is I really want to do. Whatever that is!

It is a golden opportunity yes, you can go so many ways, I did the same last year, I worked as a teacher for 5 years, but started working in the private sector last year and have no regrets whatsoever:YAHOO:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It's all good. I hated the job and now have the chance to take a step back and work out what it is I really want to do. Whatever that is!

Start up a business with me. Together we could revolutionise the industry. Just have to pick an industry to revolutionise.

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

When one door closes, another opens. Or so they say. Hope you find a job that makes you happy then :coolthumb:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Make belive Nate! Make belive! :lol:

I suppose you could have a room with two doors that both opened outwards, and aside from that it was air tight. If one door was open and the other shut - but not latched in anyway (like a swing door) then the pressure caused by slamming the open door shut probably would be enough to open the other door somewhat.

I don't do make believe - it's not the bear way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

I suppose you could have a room with two doors that both opened outwards, and aside from that it was air tight. If one door was open and the other shut - but not latched in anyway (like a swing door) then the pressure caused by slamming the open door shut probably would be enough to open the other door somewhat.

I don't do make believe - it's not the bear way.

What’s the bear way then? :band: teach me the bear necessities