Legolas and Gimli's drinking game...

Kilteus

Has anyone watched the national Geographic documentary on the special features disc of the ROTK DVD? When JRD is talking about the friendship between Leggy and Gimli, a clip is shown which is certainly not in the film. :lol:

Something along the lines of:

In the Golden Hall at Edoras

Legolas: so what exactly is the point of this……drinking game….then?

Gimli: Last man standing wins!

*leggy eyes Gimli suspiciously, over the top of his mug of ale*

End.

Oh, and by the way girlies - Legolas is wearing his blue undergarment thing, the same as the outfit he has in Lorien :o

*ahem* yes anyway, does anyone know anything about this scene? And will it be in the EE?

Cos I dunno about you, but I Wood love to see what happens next!!! :o:huh::wub:

Kilty XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

LoL yeaaahhh!! I can't wait! I posted a pic of it in the RP thread! Tooo coool!! :o

DG1.jpg

DG2.jpg

DG3.jpg

Legolas: "So, it's a drinking game?"

DG4.jpg

Laughing and screaming of the others

DG6.jpg

Legolas: "What exactly is the point of it?"

DG5.jpg

DG7.jpg

Gimli: "Last one standing wins."

DG8.jpg

Heheh its well funny, and i can't wait to see what happens, if anything!! It was also good to see some of the cut scenes on the Extras DVD, like Merry pledging his service to Rohan. :o

If you haven't seen the above scene, it can be downloaded here! :huh: It's under a MB too, so shouldn't take long! :lol:

Edited by DarkElfUK

Wow, thanks for that Andy, you legend!! :o

OK I'm a little slow then, it's already been said :lol:And I got the words wrong!! :lol:

Oh well!!! ^_^

Btw, the pics are great. Mmmmmmmmmm………. :lol::o:o

Thankies!!! :D

OK, here's a question for y'all………..

What do you want to see happen next??

I don't reckon PJ will do a full-on scene of the drinking game, but maybe he'll show the end results??

You know how Leggy always kicks Gimli's ass when it comes to the number of orcs being killed? I woodn't mind seeing a shot of Leggy passed out on the floor with Gimli standing victoriously over him, still drinking!! ^_^:lol:

I don't reckon PJ will do a full-on scene of the drinking game, but maybe he'll show the end results??

You know how Leggy always kicks Gimli's ass when it comes to the number of orcs being killed? I woodn't mind seeing a shot of Leggy passed out on the floor with Gimli standing victoriously over him, still drinking!! :P:P

In a little(thief) website i know where they do JRR tolkin based fics. (nice ones not rude ones) there is a fic with this EXACT scene in it. Leggie gets drunk and ends up standing on a table singing a Hobbit drinking song which Pippin taught him.

I want that to happen, singing legolas. :wub::wub::D

Hey ho to the bottle i go.......

You know how Leggy always kicks Gimli's ass when it comes to the number of orcs being killed? I woodn't mind seeing a shot of Leggy passed out on the floor with Gimli standing victoriously over him, still drinking!! :unsure::blink:

err, not tryin to be too pernickety but the book at least has gimli win the orc-count

i admit that the drinking game looks cool (can't download it cuz i've no headphones tho :unsure: ) but better to me is the book variation - legolas not bein able to find words to describe the glittering caves at helms deep. :D:D

its a cool scene

:D

lol thats true... i can imagine.... 2 or 3 drinks and hed be performing strip teases and flirting with all manners of folk :wub:

:o;):D:wub: Just imagine....................

*snaps out of daydream*

GtB...... :wub: Yeah, but the aforementioned scene is from the film, not the book!! :wub:;):P

yeah that bit looks really cool!!!! :D:angry::angry::P yeah and in the book gimli does take legalas to see the glittering caves and he stands in awe at the beauty of the caves!! i really hope they put in alot more scenes in the film, there was none featuring saruman!!!!!! there was a rumour that he fell out with someone or someone fell out with him so they didnt include his scenes in the film, but thats just a rumour i dont believe its true!!! and the scene where merry offers his service to theoden, i think that scene is well important!!!! i hope it gets put in the film!!!! :P:lol:

Lotr_nut - I'm pretty sure the Merry offering service to Theoden scene will be in the EE, cos it's in all the trailers ya know :lol:

Legolas - you win?? But look at that disgusted expression on your face!!! :unsure::blink:

You know how Leggy always kicks Gimli's ass when it comes to the number of orcs being killed? I woodn't mind seeing a shot of Leggy passed out on the floor with Gimli standing victoriously over him, still drinking!!  :unsure:  :blink:

In a little(thief) website i know where they do JRR tolkin based fics. (nice ones not rude ones) there is a fic with this EXACT scene in it. Leggie gets drunk and ends up standing on a table singing a Hobbit drinking song which Pippin taught him.

I want that to happen, singing legolas. :D:lol::(

Hey ho to the bottle i go.......

so you actually reckon leggy with crack a smile..??

i'd like to see a different expression his face..

i reckon gimli would not win, only cause leggy is pouring the ale in a plant when hes not looking... and being a sneeky cheating elf!

*god i can be so evil sometimes*

hugs

veasse x

I haven't seen a proper one but there is a chess strip/drinking game but it is so expensive. You have to buy the Royal Selangor goblets and they are about £50 a time x that by the number of chess men you need, plus the drink. Need to be married to Sean or Lij to be able to afford to play! :unsure: