General Chat

4 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

That’s the problem, I expected it, but oh well ^_^

I hope the UK gets many (or at least some :P) points, the song is good, and I’m sorry for that stupid stage invasion, but loved the determination in SuRie’s eyes while she kept singing.

Israel is still my favourite tough :P

Thanks yeah she did very well under the circumstances!

Yeah I liked Israel’s as well, I liked the Netherlands song also :D

• Like 1

Just now, natedammit said:

Yeah, you can usually rely on Sweden for something decent. Not this year. A rare weak point in the evening.

An evening which has been, quite possibly, THE SINGLE GREATEST NIGHT OF ENTERTAINMENT THE UNIVERSE HAS EVER SEEN.

I agree, the song is too standard..nothing special.

SM Gotta invite Hannah Waddingham to LFCC!! She wants to smack the Swedish bloke for winking to the camera. I gave her permission, and she answered back ”Brilliant” A woman of my taste! On twitter :D

Edited by Chris1970

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I don’t normally watch it, this is the first year I’ve actually watched it all the way through  :lol:

And I thank you for that, and hereby remove you from my enemies list. Raylenth on the other hand...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know I am a bit on the unpopular train here, but I really would have liked Israel not to win. Anyone remember Dana International? Netta is like a younger, hipper version for today's crowd. But Dana's song was way better.

I actually liked Netherlands best too, or Moldova. I am still stunned about Germany being so close to the top. I had the impression the song didn't have the best reputation here. 

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

I know I am a bit on the unpopular train here, but I really would have liked Israel not to win. Anyone remember Dana International? Netta is like a younger, hipper version for today's crowd. But Dana's song was way better.

I actually liked Netherlands best too, or Moldova. I am still stunned about Germany being so close to the top. I had the impression the song didn't have the best reputation here. 

Germany was a real runner up, for a while I thought it would be a neck to neck with Austria.

18 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Me too although once again I wish the UK could have come higher!

The UK deserved better, but at least it wasn’t last as usual ;) I’ll personally keep listening to that song, I find it very motivational.

11 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am still stunned about Germany being so close to the top. I had the impression the song didn't have the best reputation here. 

Germany’s song was beautiful and heartbreaking, maybe not the type of song that wins Eurovision but a very touching one, it totally deserved its points.

Personally I’m quite happy that Italy got a lot of points from televoting. The juries are terrible as always <_<

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Just found this deleted clip from a Tom Baker Doctor Who episode on YouTube wash that mouth Doctor! :blink::grump:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=asqdrlZnOAg

That cannot be right, was the audio modified/edited in any way? :huh:

I can’t believe the Doctor said that. I mean, I would expect that reaction from Malcolm Tucker, not the Doctor :o:P