General Chat

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth That looks great Ray! But yeah I think I’ll still use the gold like you said.

PS I can see you hiding in the corner :P

Lol, it's impossible to shoot whilst framed without getting a whole load of reflections in, I tried to stay out of it as much as possible!

• Haha 1

R4 is on this forum really, I don’t know who this Melody person is, she’s keeps invading this forum from time to time and it’s very annoying! Melody ha! What kind of name is that for a droid anyway that’s not a droid’s name!

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

R4 is on this forum really, I don’t know who this Melody person is, she’s keeps invading this forum from time to time and it’s very annoying! Melody ha! What kind of name is that for a droid anyway that’s not a droid’s name!

But maybe a droid that can sing a Melody ;)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

This is the best I can do, so it's all in bronze, it's not a massive difference from gold, it's a bit darker/deeper I think.  I'd stick with gold R4, it'll show up nicely against your colours.

Impressive piece Raylenth, wow! :o Bronze looks beautiful on your poster but yeah it probably works better with a black background, gold might look best on dark blue ^_^

@R4wly97 just noticed the General Chat thread, wow I didn't know River Song was hiding in this forum :P Are you writing from Stormcage? Since you are now a droid, have you been converted into a Dalek like poor Oswin Oswald? :P

But most importantly, how are Amy and Rory? Have you visited them recently? :crying:

7 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Of course you can :D It’s this one! 

1054rhd.jpg

OMG so jealous of your auto! :wub: I have four David Tennant autographs but none of them is personalized, how did you manage that? :o

Also, my Tennant autos are probably my favourite pieces in my collection as well :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I got it through fan mail took two years to come though but it was worth the wait!! I’m jealous you’ve got four Tennant autographs!:wub:

Oh, he never replied to my fan mail, my letter must have gone missing in the post :( But I’m very happy with the autos I have, got them mostly at stage doors ^_^

I agree that Peter’s auto will also become my new favourite item this summer :D Still not sure if I want more than one though, would love to have a solo auto and one multisigned with Pearl’s sig as well... It will depend on whether new Doctor Who guests are announced if I can afford it...