General Chat

I am actually pretty settled now for LFCC.. just possible guests coming up. Accommodation fixed, plane ticket fixed, actually got £25 on my Oyster Card, spending money fixed, tickets printed, named card for when signing fixed..clothes partly planned... B) And updated @VikingGrrrl"Who are you meeting"-list. I have deserved an ice cream :D

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I am actually pretty settled now for LFCC.. just possible guests coming up. Accommodation fixed, plane ticket fixed, actually got £25 on my Oyster Card, spending money fixed, tickets printed, named card for when signing fixed..clothes partly planned... B) And updated @VikingGrrrl"Who are you meeting"-list. I have deserved an ice cream :D

Good job! :coolthumb:

30 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I never say no when it comes to Doctor Who merchandise and that has always been my biggest downfall in my devotion to the fandom, if I ever totalled up how much I’ve spent over the years I think I would be horrified!! :blink2:

I’m actively trying not to buy any more merchandise I don’t need, I’ve bought so much merchandise in the past I don’t even know where to put everything and this needs to stop :P I only buy DVDs and books I actually “use” these days, gadgets, toys, action figures and all that are beautiful but... enough! :P:P:P It also helps to save money for more autos and photos at conventions :lol:

23 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I am actually pretty settled now for LFCC.. just possible guests coming up. Accommodation fixed, plane ticket fixed, actually got £25 on my Oyster Card, spending money fixed, tickets printed, named card for when signing fixed..clothes partly planned... B)

How :o

I always plan everything well in advance but you beat every record this time, making me feel I’m running late with 3 months to go :P I’ll try to book my plane tickets at least by the end of the month before I start worrying to much :P:P:P

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Impressive!

1 minute ago, Nerd Who said:

How :o

I always plan everything well in advance but you beat every record this time, making me feel I’m running late with 3 months to go :P I’ll try to book my plane tickets at least by the end of the month before I start worrying to much :P:P:P

I hate leaving things to the last minute..if things play up..then at least less to put right. But when it comes to packing I am always late, sometimes the morning the plane leaves.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have a non english name so want to make it easy for the guest.

I’ll have to write my name on a post-it too for the same reason... My first name is actually very simple and common, people outside Italy usually know it as well, never had any guests misunderstanding or misspelling it, but better be safe than sorry ^_^

8 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I’ll have to write my name on a post-it too for the same reason... My first name is actually very simple and common, people outside Italy usually know it as well, never had any guests misunderstanding or misspelling it, but better be safe than sorry ^_^

The only places in the world that never had problems with my name is german speaking countries, even my own home country sometimes got it wrong..:angry: 

• Like 1

This is the best I can do, so it's all in bronze, it's not a massive difference from gold, it's a bit darker/deeper I think.  I'd stick with gold R4, it'll show up nicely against your colours.

20170731_172221

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 3