General Chat

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Hm, indeed. I was worried in November I would get a "Uh, you again!" but I did not. She remembered me, we talk about Australia and LFCC. It was the best. :wub:

Love hearing these stories of meeting actors <3

2 hours ago, Broo said:

Love hearing these stories of meeting actors <3

Yes, and how 5 minutes can feel like an hour. Usually the opposite, but you can say alot in 5 minutes, but according to my jealousy wife it was closer to 15. :lol:

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

Ofcource you have to take into account the fact that other people are standing behind you and don't always like it when you talk to a guest for 15 minutes haha neither do some of the bodyguards :D

This was not at a con :D So no one behind me.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

This was not at a con :D So no one behind me.

Lucky you!!  I just realized that this thread could become bigger than the guest suggestion one! Has that ever happened before on this forum for LFCC? :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Since I have been on here, this is only the second year that there has been a General Chat (or Major Gossip as it appears to be now) thread for LFCC so this would be the first time that i've seen.

And it was only there last year as it was forced upon us. ;)

10 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Since I have been on here, this is only the second year that there has been a General Chat (or Major Gossip as it appears to be now) thread for LFCC so this would be the first time that i've seen.

The General got caught in a compromising position and got demoted at a court marshal.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

We forced the mods to make one due to irrelevant chat more like it!

That's pretty much how I remember it, Queen got fed up with the threads going WAY off topic all the time and dumped it all in one place.

16 minutes ago, Broo said:

But we could make your hair so pretty...

68672e3cd366a9569e68628b5e12f31d.jpg

I actually had my hair like this once at a music festival as it was longer then and this was an easy way of dealing with it (and I was not exactly sober). It lasted about 2 hours.

27 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

giphy.webp

this gif isn't displaying for me :o

Just checked and it is if I look at it in google.  And yes Wrong Name, I know, why aren't I using it anyway.....

Edited by Raylenth