General Chat

I think realistically if they can get another Doctor it's going to be McGann.  I know no one ever thought Eccleston would do one so everything is possible really but historically I think since starting doing US events Matt and David's fees are quite high, David's probably higher now that he's in Marvel.  So whilst I'm obviously guessing and if they managed to get another Doctor, I'd guess McGann. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think realistically if they can get another Doctor it's going to be McGann.  I know no one ever thought Eccleston would do one so everything is possible really but historically I think since starting doing US events Matt and David's fees are quite high, David's probably higher now that he's in Marvel.  So whilst I'm obviously guessing and if they managed to get another Doctor, I'd guess McGann. 

Then I let Matt gif-answer be my answer. :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think since starting doing US events Matt and David's fees are quite high, David's probably higher now that he's in Marvel.  So whilst I'm obviously guessing and if they managed to get another Doctor, I'd guess McGann. 

That’s what I think too, plus it was mentioned they might be busy at other events around those dates... Still I’d love it to be Matt because at this point he’s the only New Doctor I haven’t met in person, and I’d be even more excited to meet David again! :o We can keep on dreaming until announcement tim:D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oh no everything okay?

My dog has managed to fracture one of his "fingers", how I don't know :wacko: Painkillers for two weeks and short walks and little activity for four week, then he should be all good again ^_^

14 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Double darn....

Going to the vet in the holiday is not cheap <_<

19 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

My dog has managed to fracture one of his "fingers", how I don't know :wacko: Painkillers for two weeks and short walks and little activity for four week, then he should be all good again ^_^

Going to the vet in the holiday is not cheap <_<

Hm, true...:(

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Now diamond passes are looking kinda cheap:P  dangerous :lol:

Haha! True. I had one diamond pass last year so far I am up to two this year. And it is close to four months, soon three, before LFCC opens its doors.. so I have not ruled out a third.

And as a pet owner I dread vet bills, but what dont you do for them..I can walk through fire.

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Haha! True. I had one diamond pass last year so far I am up to two this year. And it is close to four months, soon three, before LFCC opens its doors.. so I have not ruled out a third.

And as a pet owner I dread vet bills, but what dont you do for them..I can walk through fire.

Currently I've only purchased weekend entry. But I'm probably going to buy two diamond passes (Jason and Ian) and photo with Jewel in a week or two ^_^

Yeah, would do anything for my dog ^_^

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

My Dps have been doubling each year. In 2015 I bought one (Christopher Lloyd,) in 2016 I bought 2 (Mads and Jeremy Renner) then last year I bought 4 (Cleese, Cumberbatch, Alan Tudyk, and Tom Wilson) 

Guess I need 8 this year :P

• Haha 1

Just now, tenaciouspirit said:

My Dps have been doubling each year. In 2015 I bought one (Christopher Lloyd,) in 2016 I bought 2 (Mads and Jeremy Renner) then last year I bought 4 (Cleese, Cumberbatch, Alan Tudyk, and Tom Wilson) 

Guess I need 8 this year :P

For me, last year it was Natalie Dormer and this year, so far, it is Tony Robinson and Amber Rose Revah.. now just have to wait and see what the future holds.

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Glad to hear it's not more serious and that he's gonna be ok :)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

For me, last year it was Natalie Dormer and this year, so far, it is Tony Robinson and Amber Rose Revah.. now just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Last year it was 3, none yet this year, no doubt the next few months will see that change though!