Sunday question

Hi! I would appreciate everyone's help :D

I'm coming to LFCC first time this year. Attending Sunday only (regreting that now, since I saw the only-Saturday guestlist... Cumberbath, Jacobi, Cribbins :wacko:).

I want to see quite some guests. I have bought two photoshoots already, maybe going to buy more. Depends if any more guests I'm interested in are announced.

So, I know some of the guests will be under VQ programme. I know I need to go to them asap, to grap the lowest VQ possible. I have no idea, if any of my guests will have VQ tickets (and if so - who). I thought you might help.

I want to meet on Sunday (autographs):

DAVID MORRISSEY

DAVID BRADLEY

MARK WILLIAMS

FINN JONES

NICOLA BRYANT

LOUISE JAMESON

MATTHEW WATERHOUSE

SACHA DHAWAN

RICHARD FRANKLIN

(and some comics guests)

Photoshoots bought:

DAVID BRADLEY (Batch 1)

DAVID MORRISSEY (Batch 2)

That's bout it. I'll have to leave the event at approx. 2:30 - 3:00 p.m. to get on my plane. Will I get those two photoshoots I bought? Those are early batches, so I hope the sessions will be before 2 pm, I really do.

So, my main question is - as soon as I enter the event on Sunday - to which guests I should go first? To take earliest VQ possible? In order of decreasing interest, please :D So that I know, from who should I start and with whom to end.

Hope all that makes sens. Thanks everyone!

Who will be on VQ's?  Assume anyone over £20 will be.

Will you get your photo's?  No idea I'm afraid, you have to wait for the schedule to come out to see when they are but as you have to leave quite early I'm afraid there is a chance you may miss them.  A lot of the guests may have split shoots with one in the morning and one later so with low batches you would be fine for the early sessions.  If they aren't split and are in the afternoon you may have an issue.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I don't think Finn will be quiet enough to not be on VQ tickets either day.

Well I didn't say he won't. But as photoshoots he seems to be moderate popularity guest. Better for me as I am planning to stalk him all three days :D

55 minutes ago, charlesberg said:

I think it may be do-able but if your leaving at 3pm, get there as early as you can so you can get a low vq number. Which airport are you leaving from?

Luton Airport. My flight is later that evening (don't remember when), but I have to get to coach station at 4 pm to get there on time. And need some time to get to the coach station. 

1 hour ago, fanowaty said:

Luton Airport. My flight is later that evening (don't remember when), but I have to get to coach station at 4 pm to get there on time. And need some time to get to the coach station. 

Might be faster to get a train from st pancras, only takes about 20mins

• Like 2

7 hours ago, charlesberg said:

Might be faster to get a train from st pancras, only takes about 20mins

Oh! Thanks so very much. It'll deffinately help, I could stay longer that way. :D Thank you!

2 hours ago, fanowaty said:

Oh! Thanks so very much. It'll deffinately help, I could stay longer that way. :D Thank you!

At St Pancras, you'll need the Thameslink service going northbound, platform A or B (I forget which but one goes north and the other goes south) and getting off at Luton Airport Parkway. You'll then need transport to the airport, bus or taxi because the station isn't at the airport.

1 hour ago, one of vicky's bfs said:

At St Pancras, you'll need the Thameslink service going northbound, platform A or B (I forget which but one goes north and the other goes south) and getting off at Luton Airport Parkway. You'll then need transport to the airport, bus or taxi because the station isn't at the airport.

Is it very far? Possible to get by foot to the Airport?

If you decide to walk it from parkway train station it will take around 25 minutes and is uphill from the station. The shuttle bus will take you to departures doorway but be aware that the road to the airport can get very busy with very slow moving traffic.

• Like 1