Funko Pop Collection

On 11/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, maegurwen said:

so since I last posted in here I have bought widowmaker, junkat, different version of genji and a speedy version of tracer and zenyata. Cant remember if there was anyone else for that game that I ordered and not listed. Then there's the four Yuri on ice pops and the four backstreet boys pops (two still to arrive). Also preordered 4 fruits basket pops.....

is there such thing as overdoing it? :blink::P

I'm pretty sure you made all of those things up except for Backstreet Boys.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are my partners (signed) Dr Who related Pops. There are actually more but these are the signed ones. @The Friendly Dalek If you look you can see her custom 5th-8th Doctors at the bottom. Even tho

....taking Pops....out of the box?   What is this blasphemy you speak of?

Last week I received my last James Bond Funko (white tux Daniel Craig Spectre special edition) so now I have all 19 James Bond Funko's. Now that wait begins for wave three  but I'm not in a hurry

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

The Boys are as real as it gets. But why only 4? Poor Howie (I assume).

Actually Howie is on his way as well as Kevin. I received Brian and Aj. Nick I left because the rest were lower in price, will get eventually.

3 hours ago, maegurwen said:

Actually Howie is on his way as well as Kevin. I received Brian and Aj. Nick I left because the rest were lower in price, will get eventually.

Typical Nick.

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, maegurwen said:

update: Kevin and Howie arrived. Howie arrived about a week or so after Kevin despite it being from the same seller (I think)....

With the amount of stuff in the post/courier network at the moment, I'd say you are probably lucky it was only a week later

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

With the amount of stuff in the post/courier network at the moment, I'd say you are probably lucky it was only a week later

True. Although with the amount of stuff I ordered in the past month or so, it's a wonder that they haven't got annoyed with seeing my face yet.:lol:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been seriously considering starting to collect Funkos over the last few months, and with the discovery that they have the license for The Office, my resolve has all but crumbled! Thinking of starting with this one: 

https://www.funko.com/shop/details/dwight-with-gelatin-stapler-the-office

(I, of course, blame you all for soon-to-be-realised addiction to Funkos!)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TheLocalWizard said:

I've been seriously considering starting to collect Funkos over the last few months, and with the discovery that they have the license for The Office, my resolve has all but crumbled! Thinking of starting with this one: 

https://www.funko.com/shop/details/dwight-with-gelatin-stapler-the-office

(I, of course, blame you all for soon-to-be-realised addiction to Funkos!)

Don't do it! Stay away! Get out while you still can!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 1:35 PM, TheLocalWizard said:

Too late! I think I'll be trapped here forever now!

One of us! One of us! :lol: I started with a game of thrones pop and I now have so many pops that I need the funko app to tell me. (Mainly because I can't be bothered to actually count)

(also just counted on app. 112 pops not including my seven preorders.....)

Edited by maegurwen