Horror Guests and Horror Franchises

maxcat    100
On 01/06/2017 at 10:59 AM, maxcat said:

following on to my goosebumps theme:

Diego Matamoros

Terra Vnesa

Eugene Lipinski

Frank Pellegrino

These guys might have done another TV series by a successful book series by the name of Animorphs

bump

Delz    0
On 07/01/2017 at 6:17 PM, Showmasters Pre Orders said:

Good evening all

What horror guests do people want to see this year. What films do you want to see guests from? Are you a Friday fan, or do you prefer Myers, or even a fan of the more extreme horrors such as Saw. There are so many types of horror films out there that its hard to label horror under one genre.

Let me know.

JG

It’s got to be Kane Hodder 

minchb    469
On 19/11/2017 at 10:43 AM, Delz said:

It’s got to be Kane Hodder 

Definitely! He’s such a lovely guy! 

Tony Todd , Virgina Madsen , Director Bernard Rose , Xander Berkeley A candyman reunion.

Clive Barker , Doug Bradley , Kenneth Cranham , Simon Bamford , Nicholas Vince , Ashley Laurence , Barbie Wilde , Oliver Smith , Sean Chapman , Claire Higgins,  Imogen Boorman , Valentina Vargas , Kevin Yagher , Anthony Hickox , Kenny carpenter,  Kevin Bernhardt,  Kim Myers,  Charlotte chatton, Craig Schaeffer , Terry Farrell , Paula Marshall ,  the cast and crew from the Hellraiser Films.

steve2young    0

I'm an old friend of Linnea Quigley and happen to know she would love to do a con over here in the U.K. this year. It's very rare she like to travel so far from home for any length of time so this is a bit of a rare opportunity to get her.