Countdown....

evilfairie

Just working on my 'want' list. I know they will let us know about the auto details/allowances for the production people as soon as they can but I NEED TO KNOW AAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And Wanda and Timothy. As they seem kind of a package are they going to be doing multiple auto's. WHY DON'T WE KNOW YET, I NEED TO PLAN!!!!!!!!!

Calm thoughts, calm thoughts. :blush::poki::BRUISED::rolleyes:

• Like 3

Just working on my 'want' list. I know they will let us know about the auto details/allowances for the production people as soon as they can but I NEED TO KNOW AAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

And Wanda and Timothy. As they seem kind of a package are they going to be doing multiple auto's. WHY DON'T WE KNOW YET, I NEED TO PLAN!!!!!!!!!

Calm thoughts, calm thoughts. :blush::poki::BRUISED::rolleyes:

*hands you a paper bag*

and breathe....... :lol:

• Like 1

Yep, I'm getting quite fizzy now, despite the amount of work and other stuff I have to get through before we get there! I had such a great time last time. Despite all the running around.

And I know in advance this time that the organisation will be great and even a seemingly impossible photo/autos schedule will be do-able, so I don't need to stress. But I would like not to have to miss quite so many talks this time.

• Like 1

Yep, I'm getting quite fizzy now, despite the amount of work and other stuff I have to get through before we get there! I had such a great time last time. Despite all the running around.

And I know in advance this time that the organisation will be great and even a seemingly impossible photo/autos schedule will be do-able, so I don't need to stress. But I would like not to have to miss quite so many talks this time.

As much as I don't want to in my mind I'm already sacrificing the majority of the talks.

I remember we've had to help a little bit with the schedule :D

• Like 1

17 days! That came quick, and i still haven't decieded if i'm upgraging my ticket to platimum or not, or what extras things i need.

Well you've still got time to decide and unless they announce Ben and Martin I doubt even Ben's announcement would sell the plats out at this stage, as some people who would usually come for either of them may simply not be able to get the time off or flights the closer we get.

• Like 1

It's certainly a possibility isn't it?

All I know is that I keep having little heart flutters when I get notification of new tweets now (which given how many tweets can come through for all the people/orgs followed can be a lot) in anticipation of one of them maybe being BC or MF! I stupidly almost can't look at them because of the hope/disappointment cycle even though I know at this stage the chances of either of them being announced is so remote it's probably not even a single digit! Let's face it, they surely know their schedules now so would have been announced if they could do it. :no:

• Like 1

Yes, I'm the same, kind of hoping against hope - but it's not over till the schedules are published!

Still no news on the parties, I see - I suspect they'll be a bit of an afterthought like last time; and given we don't even know the themes yet, I'm thinking no-one's got round to organising much. I'm not really planning on attending, especially as they're not included in my package, unless someone can tell me something spectacular will happen - if I can have a mad dance with Andrew Scott I might be tempted! At least it's two fewer occasions to pack for...

• Like 1